Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

...if the Celtics lose this series...
smh.gif

No offense dude but Zaza is a piece of trash. What's Garnett supposed to do, get thrown
out of the game for punching some scrub in the mouth? Posey should have stepped up
in KG's stead, thats what we got him for. Posey's a straight hatchet man.( I'm not going to
front like dude's not a dirty player.) You win this round Atlanta, but getting even does
not equal winning a series.
devil.gif
See you in Boston Mr.Johnson...

Man... How are tickets so cheap on StubHub for Friday's game in Atlanta...

Makes me almost wanna make a weekend out of it...
laugh.gif
Too bad all of my damn friends are broke.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

yuck look at all those empty seats how am i suppost to sell these tickets
laugh.gif

Game was SOLDOUT... the empty seats you see were either from right before tip-off or halftime.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

laugh.gif

preach. So many events im always willing to drop money on (cleveland cavs 3 hours away, toronto raptors 2 hours away, concerts in both areas) but yet nobodyis ever willing to drop even half of what the box office price is for any of the tickets...

dont look on stubhub though...tickets are still available through the box office (last time i checked an hour ago)
unless you want to buy my two tickets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

yuck look at all those empty seats how am i suppost to sell these tickets
laugh.gif

Game was SOLDOUT... the empty seats you see were either from right before tip-off or halftime.

ehh some of them were still empty (and those are seats i bought tickets for like a fiend)...someone in another post said that tickets for game 3 didntsellout...

I need a tutorial on how to do this resell thing asap cause I obviously don't know what I'm doing
laugh.gif

Not a good game. The Hawks think they have a shot now, fortunately the series is going back to Boston.

i never understood why people thought joe johnson was underrated.

i thought he was just another chucker after he left phoenix

now i know why

laugh.gif

preach. So many events im always willing to drop money on (cleveland cavs 3 hours away, toronto raptors 2 hours away, concerts in both areas) but yet nobody is ever willing to drop even half of what the box office price is for any of the tickets...

dont look on stubhub though...tickets are still available through the box office (last time i checked an hour ago)
nerd.gif

I'm not even close to ATL (In Chicago at school), and I'd still contemplate goin' to the game...
laugh.gif

I'd buy yours or any others in asecond if transportation wasn't such an issue.

Cheapest Southwest tickets are like $290 each way. Don't wanna go THAT badly...

And I think what you did wrong was buy tickets at an arena that never sells out...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

preach. So many events im always willing to drop money on (cleveland cavs 3 hours away, toronto raptors 2 hours away, concerts in both areas) but yet nobody is ever willing to drop even half of what the box office price is for any of the tickets...

nerd.gif

I'm not even close to ATL (In Chicago at school), and I'd still contemplate goin' to the game...
laugh.gif

I'd buy yours or any others in a second if transportation wasn't such an issue.

Cheapest Southwest tickets are like $290 each way. Don't wanna go THAT badly...

And I think what you did wrong was buy tickets at an arena that never sells out...
laugh.gif

well i bought game 5 tickets for cleveland and im having trouble moving those
ohwell.gif

but yeah im gonna see if i can sign up for notifications on Boston Celtics/LA Lakers tickets
laugh.gif

I guess Joe Johnson is earning that money. He's really making a name for himself as a star this year. Props to Atlanta for sniffing out that talent. Ithought it was a stupid signing when they grabbed him from the Suns.

Time to see what these Celtics are made up. Sure they won a lot of games during the season and proved themselves there, but as far as proving themselves in theplayoffs, they're dead even with the Hawks right now. I'll try to tune into game 5.

btw JJ's XX3's are sick

1af357ade0da90cba33e5bb462472ce20505dd1.pjpg

doesnt this look like Josh gave JJ the Sagat knee, from SF2.
laugh.gif

but anyway.... someone PLEASE, get me the video of JJ crossing WHOEVER it was, and then dude fell.
i saw the highlight and lost it.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Man...I hope these dudes come out cocky. Play with that same swagger, show these dudes no respect. Bust somebody's nose in the first two minutes...

Straight disrespectful.
pimp.gif

I've seen Joe Johnson play hundredsof times, but even I've never seen him hit that level. Dude was unstoppable. Showing up half the Celtics' roster in the process...

Al Horford killing the glass, as usual.

My dude Josh Smith making paper right now.

...and I don't even like Zaza, but dude just got back on my good side. KG did not expect this dude to come back at him after that elbow. Zaza ain't nochump. That label is reserved for PP. Somebody call Doris Burke...this dude getting 40.
roll.gif

These dudes are not intimidated. Maybe they're too young and stupid, whatever. I don't know how we're going to pull off a W in Boston, butwe've got a chance now...and I'll get to see another playoff game in Philips Arena.
pimp.gif

(We're seeing a whole bunch of issues with the Celtics exposed here, but that's for another day...)

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

1af357ade0da90cba33e5bb462472ce20505dd1.pjpg

doesnt this look like Josh gave JJ the Sagat knee, from SF2.
laugh.gif

but anyway.... someone PLEASE, get me the video of JJ crossing WHOEVER it was, and then dude fell.
i saw the highlight and lost it.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I jsut noticed that. Joe straight up looks like :O

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Celtics... 2008 version of the 07 Mavericks... lol

hand_reaching_out_small.jpg

i think its more so that this 08 hawks team is 07s warriors, the hawks are young, have little playoff experience with the exception of JJ and bibby, theirhungry, and they flat out just don give a #!@$ about what anyone thinks outside of atlanta with that us vs the world mentality of theirs, no one had themwinning a single game so its obvious that they have nothing to prove and that they're not afraid to lose

yea ybd, that vid is sick. you coming thru with the jj colabo.

him and smith scoring the last 34pts of the game for atlanta.

jj completely crossed the hell out of dudes more than once in this game...

powe falling =
roll.gif
roll.gif
its @ 1:14

I wish I could have gone to the game tonight. (Its finals week at UGA
sick.gif
). I did go to the game on Saturday and it was crazy. I got seats in the 300 sectionfor 7 dollars a piece on ebay and me and my boy decided to go. Arena was electric especially after all of those Josh Smith dunks. I bet it was even bettertonight. I wish I could go to Game 6 on Friday but I have a Final and won't be able to make it. If they win make it out of this round, I am definitelygoing to a 2nd round game.

Joe Johnson is a beast, talking about shutting me up when saying he shouldn't be an All Star.

laugh.gif
@ All the ATL Artists at the game showing face.

Back
Top Bottom