Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

I love KG...nothin but mad respect for the guy. I'm a Wolves fan, everybody loves him up here too, but still, it's the upset baby, who wouldn'tlove to see another 8 over 1 upset?!?

would you guys have hit someone back in a playoff game that you knew if you got ejected, the game would more than likely be lost?

You guys remember that "Do you find KG annoying" thread.. well last night is exactly why I find KG annoying and is quickly becoming my least favoriteplayer in the league... I really like Ray, Paul, and Rajon.. but i just can't cheer for the Celtics with KG on the squad..

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

would you guys have hit someone back in a playoff game that you knew if you got ejected, the game would more than likely be lost?

No, but I wouldn't be the one trying to slip an elbow in to set off the incident in the first place.
KG picked the last dude on this team to messwith. Horford, Smith, etc. won't do anything more than talk. Zaza was ready to scrap.

I mean...ya'll dudes ever been at a bar with any Eastern European dudes? Them dudes will down 10 pints, drop the first cat to look at them wrong, them down10 more. They are not the dudes to mess with.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

No, but I wouldn't be the one trying to slip an elbow in to set off the incident in the first place.
KG picked the last dude on this team to mess with. Horford, Smith, etc. won't do anything more than talk. Zaza was ready to scrap.

I mean...ya'll dudes ever been at a bar with any Eastern European dudes? Them dudes will down 10 pints, drop the first cat to look at them wrong, them down 10 more. They are not the dudes to mess with.
laugh.gif
You'd think Mike Vick trained those dudes, but yea Zazawas homeless before he found basketball so I'm pretty sure he could care less about being suspended a game.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

kg is like them strippers who have to do more to get attention. that menacing appearance/intensity is just there to compensate for any physical toughness he doesn't have. He's a competitive guy, but there are limitations to his overall toughness(mental and physical) because of his body frame/physical strength.

Dyyhard, you're one of my favorite posters in the sports forum. That is spot on.

i don't see how anybody can really "hate" the guy though. he puts 100% into every game he plays. he plays with his heart!

i dont hate kg. i just find dude mad annoying.
and not solely cause of im a hawks fan. just in general.

also, looks like both players (perkins (bos), williams (atl) will get a 1 day suspension.
who do you thinks this hurts most? analysists are saying boston will be bothered by
this more than the hawks will but
smh.gif
at TNT for snitching.

damn.
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ zaza's website..
laugh.gif

dude is wildin. i love it!

Even though Perkins is a bum...that loss is bigger.

Now they gota play undersized Powe and Davis....and we saw the length of ATL's frontline giving all of Boston fits....and the reason why Davis only played6 minutes.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Even though Perkins is a bum...that loss is bigger.

Now they gota play undersized Powe and Davis....and we saw the length of ATL's frontline giving all of Boston fits....and the reason why Davis only played 6 minutes.

I'll agree with that. With the way Horford has killed the glass, having only Powe and Davis in there might allow Al to grab 20. Perk is the only dudeon Boston not scared to give a hard foul.
Marvin has yet to have a huge impact. He's honestly down to being the 5th option on offense...and his defense on PP hasn't been spectacular.(Although, it's been better than Childress...I lost count of how many times Chill got lost on D last night.)

Marvin missed one game with an injury this year...and Woodson opted to start Mario West and leave Childress in the 6th man role. I wouldn't mind doing thatagain. Mario plays with incredible energy. He might foul out in 15 minutes, but he can have an impact in that time.
I'm more interested in the KG angle. There's no way you can't say he didn't put his hands on an official.

Originally Posted by tupac003

So is perkins and KG getting suspended?

I hope not....

damn i just thought perkins and williams would get the 1 game suspension.

i didnt hear anything about the possibility of KG getting suspended for a game.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
?????
is that for real??? if so then damn!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but like dlo said, marvin hasnt really done much this series. them losing perkins is very detrimental to the celtics.

If putting your hands on an official warrants a suspension...I think this qualifies...starting at :14

KG reminds me of the consensual douche bag that balls at the gym. He talks to much/to loud, tries to hard (not that its a bad thing), and just wants theoverall attention. Im not detracting from his skills or anything, but he's really just acting like a douche on the court.

i don't think marvin williams should get suspended. it really just looked like he was trying to see what happened. it appeared that he just stood up andwas standing amongst his teammates at the bench. he wasn't advancing on to the court like perkins.
but the way the rules are, i wouldn't be surprised if he did get suspended.

^ yea, thats what i noticed. marvin was just looking. he had no intentions to advance onto the court to engage in the altercation.
perkins on the other hand got up acting touch and ready to do something. not biased either cause anyone could tell that.

ohhh well, the rules are the rules and i DO NOT forsee KG getting a game suspension.

That's the only way the Hawks will win Game 5, with KG and Perkins out with suspensions.

Clearly, you can see KG pushing off the official, and Perkins getting held back from rushing the court.

Back
Top Bottom