OFFICIAL BOSTON CELTICS "DRIVE FOR 17" VS DETROIT PISTONS THREAD VOL: GAME 2

Ska, did you just write all that to explain that with a series at 1-1, the next team to win 3 games wins the series.......
laugh.gif

I'm just screwin with you, I get what you're sayin, and I agree. Now do I think the P's are guaranteed to handle all their business at home......eh, I like to think so, but we have a tendency to get lazy (I still got us winning the next two though) and at that point its just 3 more games tops, andI'm sure well get one of them.

Truth be told, the Pistons seem to play the same whether at home or away. We have lazy games at home, we have them on the road. We play amazing on the road, weplay amazing at home. Its really hard to predict. Obviously I prefer a game at the Palace over any road game, but this team is so un-shook by any situationthat its impossible to say "They can't lose at home" or "they can't win another on the road", either is a very real possibility.

Like I said first game though, Pistons in 6

I kinda get what you're saying Ska, but I cant imagine us not taking a game in Detroit. I guess it could easily happen, but throwing all the recent statsout the window, the Celtics are the best road team in the league, and usually handle themselves pretty well in the Palace.

Big Baby should (but knowing Doc..) see minutes tomorrow night. He torched Detroit last time around, and Perkins cant seem to get anything going for more thantwo possessions in a row. PJ Brown has been out best big man.
laugh.gif
(Notcounting KG.)

^ But you also haven't won a road game in the playoffs.
embarassed.gif

But then again... you were undefeated at home until last night, and that changed, so the 'winless on the road' deal can also change.

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm not totally with everyone saying "it's over now, the 'Stons won a game at Boston, they can't win at Detroit"... they canjust as easily come back and whip us at the Palace, but I really think it's Pistons in 6.

Oh yea, had to debut the new Avy here.
laugh.gif

I would say things look real good for the Pistons, except for the fact that Jesus found his shot. The rest of the series should be really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom