***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Finally listened to K Michelle

Now I know why they bring her so much

The Lil Kim, Soulja Boy and Elle Varner stories were hilarious

and A Keys was always overrated to me.

I used to think they were setting her up giving her liqs to get her to spill the beans, but she wanted to come up there and share. It is always fun to listen to her. Her and that guy from Jageed Edge are great entertainment on these interviews.

Quote:

z7n9f.jpg

That just means she is wavy down stairs :D, no nappy dug out :x. I aint even mad at that.

dunno what you're talking about...she's looking quite lovely

Word

I've never paid any attention to her outside of looking at pictures/Instagram but :rofl: :smh: #StopElleVarner2014

Last edited:
Elle is cute but her teeth are huge.

Her mass is CRAZY in person. She's so little.

Love Don't Wanna Dance.

Jennifer Hudson's new album JHUD is pretty solid! It may be missing that it song ( it could be Dangerous), but it's nice all the way.

Wale interview was pretty good. Never really understood dudes view but I get his thinking after that. Seems like a genuine cat that just loves what he does & almost emotional to a fault. Not mad at that at all.

See I think wale cool
But he just complains too much
Like there's dozens of nice mc's that don't get their just do
Or props. Whining about it ain't gonna help anything
Just makes u sound spoiled and a cry baby
And I also hate when famous people whether its rappers actors or athletes
Who say " they just hating go back to ur job at McDonald's"
Or whatever they be saying
Because if it wasn't for them people buying or supporting a product
U wouldnt be where u are
People feel too damn entitled
Plenty of people don't get their respect
By why complain
U making money doing something YOU love
It shouldn't matter what anybody else thinks
As long as ur happy with YOUR product
U shouldn't feel the need to have someone validate what u do
Idk man that's just wack to me
Seems like people don't really appreciate the fans or people who make it possible for them to do what they do

^^ agree with all that, but it's like now I can see where his frustration comes from & he's open about it. True indeed he should be grateful he's making money off his craft but one and the same I can't fault dude for feeling like he gives his all then ppl overlook it. Entitled, hell yea but I get the rationale behind it.

thing about wale is that its always "people dont like me cause of this" or "but i did this" as if it cant possibly be the fact that the music isnt as good as you thought it was . or god forbid it could just be something about you . . .

Back
Top Bottom