***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They was getting at Musiq Soulchild lol

I mean "the husel"
sick.gif
yeah CTG threw in teh last word with that lazy eye reference.. i was like damn.. thats Phyucked up..lol

Yall really wait for dude to post those videos? :lol: Black enterprise interview is 36 minutes according to their website whoever running that Yourtube just did a terrible job of ripping it.

People don't just arbitrarily cut interviews or have allotted time frames...unless the person has somewhere else to be or the conversation isn't flowing.

Last edited:
Musiq trippin :smh: :lol:

Tryna be like these here today gone tomorrow trendy dudes. Don't son know he got classics. Stick to what you been doing.

He's trying to get into the Chris Brown, Usher, and Trey Songs atmosphere. So I see what hes doing, but him using auto tune is just stupid.. Plus it looks like he's stealing the dreams image.. 

The black enterprise video was dope. A lot of common knowledge. But sitting through that video, was on some Black Men aren't doing **** as oppose to black women.. 

Last edited:

He's trying to get into the Chris Brown, Usher, and Trey Songs atmosphere. So I see what hes doing, but him using auto tune is just stupid.. Plus it looks like he's stealing the dreams image.. 

The black enterprise video was dope. A lot of common knowledge. But sitting through that video, was on some Black Men aren't doing **** as oppose to black women.. 

Great statement and ill tell you why. Black women actually have (socially) a bit more power than us black men. If you want to touch the racist side.. they know that if they get the black women on a upper class level (and as most of them dont like black men anyways), they will breed with the rich white guys because you can never find a black woman really dating someone whos mid class if shes super high class. The non racist answer too is that Single parent homes (single black moms) will make sure the daughters get the education while forcing the boys to just get money and pretty much he falls into the same cycle as his absent dad. Since theres more single black moms with kids rasing black kids than decent two parent households, this is why you have (always) more women in school than men. Also theres more scholarships for women than there is for men as well so women will get the education and pay out less or none at all than the guys and because they were raised to learn and the guys were raised to "earn" the guys are quick to drop out than then women. Dont get me wrong theres men out here who are winning too but if you wanna loook at things systematically, those who dont want black people to make alot of money they know that the "negro bedwench" can help them marginalize the males. Hell.. look in the projects.. when the dude gets locked up.. the chicks who are involed get little time because they know she will help snitch on another for some silly reason.

What he's been doing isn't working. Everyone keeps naming naming songs from 7- 14 YEARS ago. :lol:

Not long ago dude performed at a reality TV show wedding :\ ... (He was scheduled to be at this FREE festival thing that got rained out like a year ago near me) With those "classics" he gonna be at county fairs then barbecues next.

His execution is of this new thing is TERRIBLE but it's crazy that people aren't getting why.

Tyrese,Tank, Ginuwine had to create a middle aged R&B Megazord to stay semi relevant MUSICALLY and still most of their audience is 28+ and that's being generous. Brian McKnight made a song called "how your yambs work" man...

What's this strange looking dude supposed to do out here? :lol:

Last edited:
In the Breakfast Club interview, they understood why, but they knew it wasn't organic. 

This new The Husel thing isnt going to work either. But if its some, im going to fail with this one, then win with the next one, everyone will see his vision. But IMO, someone like him should of had his hands in different avenues. He was chilling to hard in life it seems. Because tyrese has his acting career to make money off of, so he really didn't have to do the project with ginuwine, and he really doesn't have to do anything with his music profile. But with Musiq Soulchild, not saying hes hurting per say, but he is looking desperate out there. 

I'm down with him trying something new, because it might be the catalyst to his future success. Who knows? But how its looking to everyone else is like son is wiggin out. He dazed and confused, and doesn't know what to do, he just going to trying any idea that comes to mind.

How many other artistic personalities can he create? Is he going to try lil waynes formation, and start doing rock n roll? I can only see marginal results coming from this Husel character..

Musiq is acting like Rin and Tin from Brown sugar right now.. 

Last edited:
What he's been doing isn't working. Everyone keeps naming naming songs from 7- 14 YEARS ago. :lol:

Not long ago dude performed at a reality TV show wedding :\ ... (He was scheduled to be at this FREE festival thing that got rained out like a year ago near me) With those "classics" he gonna be at county fairs then barbecues next.

His execution is of this new thing is TERRIBLE but it's crazy that people aren't getting why.

Tyrese,Tank, Ginuwine had to create a middle aged R&B Megazord to stay semi relevant MUSICALLY and still most of their audience is 28+ and that's being generous. Brian McKnight made a song called "how your yambs work" man...

What's this strange looking dude supposed to do out here? :lol:
Tyrese got acting so he ain't hurting
Tank writes so he def aint hurting
Ginuine........well he got pony and he can perform that song for years at functions and get paid
So they didn't HAVE to come together

Musiq is trolling actually.

He feels jaded that he's fell out of favor, and that neo soul resurgence of the early 2000's isn't here anymore.

Heard about this months ago. Heard a decent snippet from the coalition djs. He really just wants attention, not money.

Dude is purposely rapping with a Futue/RHQ/Young Thug Sound just to troll.

Tyrese got acting so he ain't hurting
Tank writes so he def aint hurting
Ginuine........well he got pony and he can perform that song for years at functions and get paid
So they didn't HAVE to come together

Dat NT selective comprehension. :smokin

I clearly said musically relevant. Nothing about money. I forgot that Black Ty thing too... 50 Cent is has more money than all of them combined and he still came back to slum it with the ghosts of G Unit because nothing was sticking musically. It's not just about money these dudes made their own music first.

None of them were popping musically as far as their solo acts were concerned. TGT is a bigger draw.

Last edited:
Full interview for you ladies.

Charlemage yelling like a lady in church :smh: and those leading questions about stuff black people say or do. Glad that dude didn't take the bait yet still gave truthful answers.

Last edited:
Full interview for you ladies.

Charlemage yelling like a lady in church :smh: and those leading questions about stuff black people say or do. Glad that dude didn't take the bait yet still gave truthful answers.

Good vid, but CTG and Envy need to get off that high horse ********, they wanna complain about what black folks do or don't do :rolleyes :smh:

Musiq is trolling actually.

He feels jaded that he's fell out of favor, and that neo soul resurgence of the early 2000's isn't here anymore.

Heard about this months ago. Heard a decent snippet from the coalition djs. He really just wants attention, not money.

Dude is purposely rapping with a Futue/RHQ/Young Thug Sound just to troll.

I wouldn't call that trolling. He's trying to remain or become relevant again.

This is a job and about money. You hear what dude said about the promoters and doing shows.

He's seeing what Future, Drake and Rich Homie Quan are doing.

Back
Top Bottom