***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The entourage guy :tongue:

Seriously was the peak of his career

Yeah it was. And his label didn't even know how to market him based off that. :smh:

Dude had a TV show and Just Blaze and the label still bobbled that :lol:

His other projects haven't been that good, but GSNT was a really good project. It wasn't even dated when it came out IMO. After hearing Papoose's project I saw why the label didn't release that, but Saigon even had the Jay-Z joint and Faith joints for more radio friendly songs.

Before I click on this video is everyone at least there.. DJ Envy Angela Yee Charlamagne the god? 

(thats alot to say.. i understand now why Webbie couldnt get their names right..lol)

What he's been doing isn't working. Everyone keeps naming naming songs from 7- 14 YEARS ago. :lol:

Not long ago dude performed at a reality TV show wedding :\ ... (He was scheduled to be at this FREE festival thing that got rained out like a year ago near me) With those "classics" he gonna be at county fairs then barbecues next.

His execution is of this new thing is TERRIBLE but it's crazy that people aren't getting why.

Tyrese,Tank, Ginuwine had to create a middle aged R&B Megazord to stay semi relevant MUSICALLY and still most of their audience is 28+ and that's being generous. Brian McKnight made a song called "how your yambs work" man...

What's this strange looking dude supposed to do out here? :lol:

strange looking dudes flourish in the industry...he seemd like his coasting got him behind the 8 ball & hes reachig for the sky

the only thing i like about this interview is that he talks about how those stupid *** love and hiphop shows portray people differently than what the artists want to do.. they only had the fights.. no sway no just blaze.. thats crazy.. why do people let these companies minstrel show them?

the only thing i like about this interview is that he talks about how those stupid *** love and hiphop shows portray people differently than what the artists want to do.. they only had the fights.. no sway no just blaze.. thats crazy.. why do people let these companies minstrel show them?
We aint need him to tell us. We already know. All reailty TV show is not real

Can we add hot97 interviews in here? Ebro got some good ones
oh-hell-no.jpg

Webbie easily has the best Breakfast club interview ever. Srs.

"I wanna be in the flood...I WANNA BE IN DA FLOOD" :rofl: :rofl:

so many quotables in that man :lol:

luther who?

I know you not talking bout the legend, big luther. :smh:

god bless this young generation.

Last edited:
Jahiem doesn't sound like Luther, more Teddy P

I don't think Jahiem was doing that great for a minute either. I remember the purple pimp suit from Whitney's funeral.

It's hard for older R&B acts to get shows. Boyz 2 Men spoke on it also. There's a gap between the early 90's and acts touring now. New Edition and Boyz 2 Men and them can tour. But a lot of the acts that came after are struggling. It's like go through a period of no one being interested until they hit a certain age demographic of fanbase.

Yall crazy if you dont think ja sound like luther

Nobody said he had the hits like him

But When he first dropped dudes thought luther was on his thug **** with "could it be"

Back
Top Bottom