***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:wow:

My dude Rude Jude from the Jenny Jones era is still eating? :nthat: He turned a backfire into a career. Bout to watch the interviews.
Bruh get satillite radio

I listen to rude jude everyday at work

Dude is straight comedy

White people wenesday ( crazy white people stuff)

And sear vs words (sear spells or TRIES to spell words)

White/black/ or other (tells the news and people try to guess if they white black or another race)

Oh and hate it or love it(a listener calls in to get his music played and then callers call in and shenanigans ensue) be having me :rofl:

Pay the 18/month for it TRUST me my dude
6 months for $25 :pimp:

my favorite on is the love it or hate it. The callers be having me rolling. Whats even more funny is the artist who song they just played is hearing all of it :lol:
6 months for 25??????
The premier package with all the channels and access to listen through the internet and phone :nerd:
Hook it up bruh

how did yall not know Rude Jude was white? lol ......he was on that talk show back in the day.....dude was funny as hell 
The same one from Jenny Jones?

Oh snap.. i have to find some audio or video on this one.. (yes I'm old)

Logic seems like a cool dude
Never heard of him till that bet cypher
This interview almost had me download his album on iTunes :lol:
Anybody heard or got the album :nerd:
What are ur thoughts on it

Logic seems like a cool dude
Never heard of him till that bet cypher
This interview almost had me download his album on iTunes
laugh.gif

Anybody heard or got the album
nerd.gif

What are ur thoughts on it
the interview was great.. CTG looked like a reality tv show female.. Did he get some mascara and get his eyebrows arched or something? **** was looking super real-life-photoshop over there and did this dude really ask him "who *aped your sisters?" but this is CTG though..

the interview was great.. CTG looked like a reality tv show female.. Did he get some mascara and get his eyebrows arched or something? **** was looking super real-life-photoshop over there and did this dude really ask him "who *aped your sisters?" but this is CTG though..

They spoke about his appearance last week, someone said he was bleaching his skin. He says he is seeing a dermatologist for the skin discoloration he has/had on his face. I didn't notice anything, but I'll go back and look. Yee did joke him about wearing eye liner too :rofl:

Mase is supposed to come up there and talk about their altercation and him being black balled. Hopefully he spills some jewels from bad boy days.

Last edited:
They spoke about his appearance last week, someone said he was bleaching his skin. He says he is seeing a dermatologist for the skin discoloration he has/had on his face. I didn't notice anything, but I'll go back and look. Yee did joke him about wearing eye liner too
roll.gif

Mase is supposed to come up there and talk about their altercation and him being black balled. Hopefully he spills some jewels from bad boy days.
So Ma$(Dollar Sign)e is going to go? Thats going to be an epic interview.. I'm wating to hear CTG pull up that Ma$e was born in Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuval (jacksonville,florida for those who dont know) moved to NY and once he was famous clown southerners on how they talked.... yeah if this is true that he's going to show up and talk that would make my week.. this would make up for all of the wack *** @breakfastclub  interviews they had without ctg being there.

and :lol: @ Envy saying if he was mixed he put white instead of black on a scantron

This dude is desperate to be white, always mentioning he lives in a white neighborhood etc

I used to love The Breakfast Club interviews, but this dude Charlamagne is starting to ruin interviews for me :smh:

They spoke about his appearance last week, someone said he was bleaching his skin. He says he is seeing a dermatologist for the skin discoloration he has/had on his face. I didn't notice anything, but I'll go back and look. Yee did joke him about wearing eye liner too :rofl:

So Ma$(Dollar Sign)e is going to go? Thats going to be an epic interview.. I'm wating to hear CTG pull up that Ma$e was born in Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuval (jacksonville,florida for those who dont know) moved to NY and once he was famous clown southerners on how they talked.... yeah if this is true that he's going to show up and talk that would make my week.. this would make up for all of the wack *** @breakfastclub
 interviews they had without ctg being there.
I wonder if they will bring up THE REAL REASON made left and went to atl
And how he came back after the beef was over

They spoke about his appearance last week, someone said he was bleaching his skin. He says he is seeing a dermatologist for the skin discoloration he has/had on his face. I didn't notice anything, but I'll go back and look. Yee did joke him about wearing eye liner too 
roll.gif

So Ma$(Dollar Sign)e is going to go? Thats going to be an epic interview.. I'm wating to hear CTG pull up that Ma$e was born in Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuval (jacksonville,florida for those who dont know) moved to NY and once he was famous clown southerners on how they talked.... yeah if this is true that he's going to show up and talk that would make my week.. this would make up for all of the wack *** @breakfastclub
dude had a target on his head

he prolly still shook 

he aint talkin bout that  
laugh.gif

[QUOTE name="GamerG" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/568577/official-breakfast-club-interview-thread/3900#post_21825406[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="Spiceman80" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/568577/official-breakfast-club-interview-thread/3900#post_21825101[/URL]"]
They spoke about his appearance last week, someone said he was bleaching his skin. He says he is seeing a dermatologist for the skin discoloration he has/had on his face. I didn't notice anything, but I'll go back and look. Yee did joke him about wearing eye liner too :rofl:

So Ma$(Dollar Sign)e is going to go? Thats going to be an epic interview.. I'm wating to hear CTG pull up that Ma$e was born in Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuval (jacksonville,florida for those who dont know) moved to NY and once he was famous clown southerners on how they talked.... yeah if this is true that he's going to show up and talk that would make my week.. this would make up for all of the wack *** @breakfastclub

[/QUOTE]

he prolly still shook 

he aint talkin bout that  :lol:
[/quote]
All over a female :smh:
Dudes need to learn

I wonder is made gonna call out his "sons" by name when he comes up
Acanthus front the lil verses made dropped here and there the past few years have been :pimp:
Specially that slight work remix.

roll.gif

he prolly still shook 

he aint talkin bout that  
laugh.gif
All over a female 
mean.gif

Dudes need to learn

I wonder is made gonna call out his "sons" by name when he comes up
Acanthus front the lil verses made dropped here and there the past few years have been 
pimp.gif

Specially that slight work remix.
Im sayin 
mean.gif

I dont think he goes up there. If he does he'll really get blacked balled

from the street ish to the sons comment and diddy charlamagne is gonna go full throttle especially after their confrontation

if he intends to be honest and open. He's food

Back
Top Bottom