***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

i trip off of TI whenever they ask him something he doesnt want to answer.. its always that "listen here man......" bullcrap.. people just let TI punk them down.. I mean Snoop coulda said out of respect of my rep i aint apoligizing..lol

Wop done repeatedly went at TIP & his woman & nothing came of it. He can kill that noise. Banging on a woman is pie & ain't no way around it.

On other news.. I need to listen to @breakfastclub  because theres talks of Chief Keef finally getting dropped.. if this is true.. CTG needs to give him donkey of the day.. i need a good laugh.

On other news.. I need to listen to @breakfastclub
 because theres talks of Chief Keef finally getting dropped.. if this is true.. CTG needs to give him donkey of the day.. i need a good laugh.
Keef got donkey DOTD a couple times and the last time he got it CTG said that's the last time because keef aint ever gone learn

From what I understand this is pretty much the real reason Mase Left Harlem http://ghostface1.blogspot.com/2005/09/real-story-of-why-mase-left-hip-hop.html

Also see

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2014/02/baby-maine-ran-mase-out-of-harlem/

It seems pretty legit all things considered
Breh there's a thread here wit those same links discussing it :lol:
Sorry gotta hit u with the late pass
U know what
I take that back it's been a minute since I even seen that thread so I'm a let it ride

U know what
I take that back it's been a minute since I even seen that thread so I'm a let it ride

I'm pretty sure I reread the maze story on here not long ago. Didn't feel like searching the forum tho.

I really posted those links for the dudes that didn't know.

We need to bring back that untuntold stories in hip hop thread tho, had some gems in there

Why TIP roasted Angela like that 
laugh.gif

U know what

I'm pretty sure I reread the maze story on here not long ago. Didn't feel like searching the forum tho.

I really posted those links for the dudes that didn't know.

We need to bring back that untuntold stories in hip hop thread tho, had some gems in there
Yeeeeeeeah
That's the thread
Man that thread was :pimp:

Wop done repeatedly went at TIP & his woman & nothing came of it. He can kill that noise. Banging on a woman is pie & ain't no way around it.

Man no one takes that ******ed, bi polar dude seriously.

Dude dissed Jeezy then TIP, apologized, then dissed them again cause they wouldn't embrace him
:lol:

Where Dej interview at tho? @breakfastclub
 ​
Been wondering this too.​
 ​
As far as Mase and getting 'oed out of Harlem, why couldn't he just go down South or move to LA and continue to make music?​
 ​
And TI making moves. Didn't know he was behind that Sisterhoop of Rap show or was involved in Ant Man. Crazy to see how far he's come. And respect for keeping it hundun with his son about his raps instead of trying to turn him into a Nick/Disney rapper.​
 ​
Also cool to see the respect level between him and Snoop.​
 ​
Only gripe with TIP is his unnecessary SAT Workshop vernacular.​

Last edited:

Keef got donkey DOTD a couple times and the last time he got it CTG said that's the last time because keef aint ever gone learn
but this one he needs to open up the gate for this.. i need a good laugh..
What's funny?

A street rapper in 2014 shouldn't be on a label, Keef ain't making radio records or going on late night talk shows.

He's better off following Gucci's formula, flood the streets and do shows. Take a few months off and repeat.

Plus it's not like he did anything to push Interscope dropping him into motion. If I remember correctly, his album had to sell a certain number of copies by a certain date.

​
What's funny?​
 ​
A street rapper in 2014 shouldn't be on a label, Keef ain't making radio records or going on late night talk shows.​
 ​
He's better off following Gucci's formula, flood the streets and do shows. Take a few months off and repeat.​
 ​
Plus it's not like he did anything to push Interscope dropping him into motion. If I remember correctly, his album had to sell a certain number of copies by a certain date.​
which it didnt make the numbers even though i would CRINGE when dudes would say Laughing To The Bank was the best song on that album.. Dudes would just get on their iphones and crank it and i would tell them.. this **** sounds like what the extraterrestial aliens would play if they came to earth and took over the world.. they would chant this peice of crap of a song.. Chief Keeflings are the worst..hes the only rapper (if you even wanna say that) that can top his worst songs back to back.. Foreign cars (where soulja boy was COMPLETELY OFF KEY WITH AUTOTUNE.. How...
mean.gif
).. then wait.. then the one where he talks about New Jersey..

​
What's funny?​
 ​
A street rapper in 2014 shouldn't be on a label, Keef ain't making radio records or going on late night talk shows.​
 ​
He's better off following Gucci's formula, flood the streets and do shows. Take a few months off and repeat.​
 ​
Plus it's not like he did anything to push Interscope dropping him into motion. If I remember correctly, his album had to sell a certain number of copies by a certain date.​
which it didnt make the numbers even though i would CRINGE when dudes would say Laughing To The Bank was the best song on that album.. Dudes would just get on their iphones and crank it and i would tell them.. this **** sounds like what the extraterrestial aliens would play if they came to earth and took over the world.. they would chant this peice of crap of a song.. Chief Keeflings are the worst..hes the only rapper (if you even wanna say that) that can top his worst songs back to back.. Foreign cars (where soulja boy was COMPLETELY OFF KEY WITH AUTOTUNE.. How...
mean.gif
).. then wait.. then the one where he talks about New Jersey..
He got some hot **** here and there. At least IMO.

Finally Rich was nice. I like the "Wayne" joint he got out now. And he had some songs I liked when he first came out.

He serves his purpose best when he's off of the lean.

Wasn't feeling that TIP interview. I think it's corny how he talks all tough to females but mute when it's males. All Yee did was ask regular questions and he all snappy like a chick :lol:

​
He got some hot **** here and there. At least IMO.​
 ​
Finally Rich was nice. I like the "Wayne" joint he got out now. And he had some songs I liked when he first came out.​
 ​
He serves his purpose best when he's off of the lean.​
like what song is hot.. only thing he had was "dont like" everything else.. I "dont like"..

Man no one takes that ******ed, bi polar dude seriously.
Dude dissed Jeezy then TIP, apologized, then dissed them again cause they wouldn't embrace him
laugh.gif
Oh,

In this life, I didn't know you weren't allowed to give someone a second chance and then dead them once and for all after you realized how phony they were like you initially suspected.

Noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Back
Top Bottom