***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yall clowns man, jeezy aint nothing but a glorified yo gotti

I never heard a hot line from jeezy

& ross is the most lyrical, son be painting pictures with his words

:lol: @ tip being top 5 all time south rapper

Youre the same non smart person that called Tip a second teir trap rapper. Your opinion is pretty much worth a pile of chitterlings. Plus your name is Offset so....

offset-migos-superman-punch.gif

Bruh, where is this from?! :wow:

3 days later and its still Gucci Manne talk in here.. golly man.. how can you talk about Gucci for 3 days man..
For real man. I didnt want to complain so I just them do them.. 

I come in here just to scroll through comments. We need to add on sway in the morning vids or something.. 

Breakfast club question.. if you have Revolt tv the station are the interviews uncensored.. meaning curse words are played as i hate the censoreshp online..

3 days later and its still Gucci Manne talk in here.. golly man.. how can you talk about Gucci for 3 days man..
For real man. I didnt want to complain so I just them do them.. 

I come in here just to scroll through comments. We need to add on sway in the morning vids or something.. 
I agree but we would have to make a seperate thread
To much talk about different vids
And have to search back for vids would be a lil irritating
Someone make a sway in the morning thread
Though I'm not sure I would enter
I listen to him very morning
And besides his Bay Area roots
Dude by lightweight corny
I respect him cause he been doing it for so long
But he be sounding mad corny in the morning

We need to add and etc on the title.. 

I hate ebro as much as anyone else, but just wanted to post it. Not the most exciting interview, but if people can talk about TI Gucci and who ever else that does trap for like 3 pointless pages then lets change this up, because these breakfast club post are getting stale.. 

What's everyone's favorite interview?
Of course my dude gucci abut fat joe is a close 2nd

What's everyone's favorite interview?
Of course my dude gucci abut fat joe is a close 2nd
Onyx because they was so raw that they didnt even bleep anything.. I wish TBC had uncensored ones...

Webbie interviews come second but top webbie one is when he does the damn drops.. Its a year old but it still gives me tears..

Stevie J and that one chick interview....

The one where he had the boys and he was asking them about trains..lol I was like damn yo.. CTG wild as hell man..

Those are my fav's

My fav is the fat joe and irv one
When they bring in people who been in the game for a while and get good stories is :pimp:
Ooooh and the mobb deep one when prodigy got mad at envy
And the Nore one when he was by himself and then the one when Capone came with him were good ones too

So this is the 'argue about trash or washed up rappers thread' now huh?

10 pages with no breakfast club interviews and flame wars about people's musical taste.

awesome guys.

I'm mad nobody brought up Webbie interviews.. That dudes a pure free spirit.. Thats one dude who raps clearer than he speaks...

they need to have Action Bronson on there, though i know it won't happen right now since he isn't popping on mainstream radio

but it would still be a funny interview :lol:

bronson always brings the LULZ

Whats the one where the dude had the two twin chicks speaking for him on some secrete service ish.. that was hillarious..lol

What happen to Breakfast Club dude?

The interviews have been so bad they weren't even worthy of being posted or clear channel had cutbacks?

That Ray J was the GOAT

they need to have Action Bronson on there, though i know it won't happen right now since he isn't popping on mainstream radio

but it would still be a funny interview :lol:

bronson always brings the LULZ

That's rosenbergs boy. He's been on hot97 for interviews a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom