***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

@breakfastclub
nerd.gif

Keeping things on topic to the thread.. Look at CTG.. this dude looks like photoshop foreal..

Last edited:
***** Charlamagne look like character in a game with good graphics in that picture. And he light as **** now what the hell??? ***** is damn near Yung Bergs complexion [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Wtf did he bleach his face?

I know he had some skin problems under his eyes but damn look like my dude wearing makeup :lol:

Last edited:
He thinks his face is holding him back and not his lisp and enunciation :lol:

He's going to look like Vybz Kartel in a few months.

I'm still wondering how noxema did that.

Charlamagne went hard on Childish Gambino.

You can end this whenever you want :lol:

You don't need me, you need deodorant :lol:

Wow at this ***** bleaching his face :smh:

Industry be exposing these self hate *****

He's already exposed it on brilliant idiots

true......I stopped listening to that pod because of that 

Charlamagne went hard on Childish Gambino.

You can end this whenever you want :lol:

You don't need me, you need deodorant :lol:

Wow at this ***** bleaching his face :smh:

Industry be exposing these self hate *****

He's already exposed it on brilliant idiots
What he say on their :nerd:
I've only listened to 1 podcast
It's that one where he talks about Wendy dissing him

It wasn't just one podcast, it became every podcast. Especially when they didn't have a guest.

The podcast literally turned in to bash black people podcast. Every week if anything happen with black people in the news that became the talking point.

Dude is a Tom

he voiced his opinion on things numerous times on that pod.....I just don't agree w/ the **** he be saying so I choose not to listen to it anymore.  

A good one to listen to is the Combat Jack one. Then it kept continuing to the point I saw him and Schultz were turning it in to a theme, so I stopped listening.

I think they think they feel that them talking about race gets the most response and reaction, which leads to subscribers and listeners.

I'm not supporting that. It's disingenuous and they're not helping anything. Bashing black people, that's not original or forwarding any kind of discussion. When the white dude starting chiming in on what he feels we need to do and what we feel, because of he has a "mixed" girlfriend I had enough. Speak from your perspective, not mine.

Last edited:
He thinks his face is holding him back and not his lisp and enunciation :lol:

He's going to look like Vybz Kartel in a few months.

I'm still wondering how noxema did that.

i think he's getting facials and microdermabrasion and such to help the hyper pigmentation

he voiced his opinion on things numerous times on that pod.....I just don't agree w/ the **** he be saying so I choose not to listen to it anymore.  

yeah same here...

this thread was doing so well for so long...what happened?

Back
Top Bottom