***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They need to make the youtube page UNCENSORED.. i want curse words like they did with Onyx.. Do your googles!!

A few days ago Rocket Power, now Dr. Oz...Breakfast Club is getting passed over for the best interviews now like J Cole who went to Angie Martinez.

Wow Uncle Murda interview was good.

Looks like even mustard aint bothering with the club.

Last edited:
A few days ago Rocket Power, now Dr. Oz...Breakfast Club is getting passed over for the best interviews now like J Cole who went to Angie Martinez.

From Charlamagne with his antics and Angela Yee's stupid personal questions and Envy just being a moron. Angie and Sway have been killing the interviews lately with some good guests and great discussions.

From Charlamagne with his antics and Angela Yee's stupid personal questions and Envy just being a moron. Angie and Sway have been killing the interviews lately with some good guests and great discussions.
Couldn't have said it better. The show seems like thing for the moment. ebros interview have been way better. When it comes down to it they don't really have good interview skills. They ask timbaland the same questions they just asked him two months ago when he was up there.

Couldn't have said it better. The show seems like thing for the moment. ebros interview have been way better. When it comes down to it they don't really have good interview skills. They ask timbaland the same questions they just asked him two months ago when he was up there.

I didn't even realize it was a new interview. Is it worth watching?

From Charlamagne with his antics and Angela Yee's stupid personal questions and Envy just being a moron.

Char is the only one I respect. You can tell he's actually a fan of music and asks some good questions. Sometimes he just goes too far trying to make **** funny.

Angela has no business on the show. She repeats questions, is totally confused, makes jokes that no one laughs at and just makes it the show bad.

Envy is a yes man. He's been doing it so long that he seems out of touch with most artists except for the older ones. He just sits there with his new shoes on the table, leans back and asks terrible questions that have already been answered earlier in the interview.

Last edited:
The lip smacking killa.. I cant watch it.. ill listen and use my plugin to remove the lip smacking so it sounds normal.. Editors... please removed that stuff.

So this dude was smashin Nicki the whole time... and most people was looking at him as this lame hypeman, son was winning on the low.

So this dude was smashin Nicki the whole time... and most people was looking at him as this lame hypeman, son was winning on the low.

He has writing credits on every one of her songs until this past album, he going to be rich no matter what. :lol:

He still seems like a clown.

Last edited:
He has writing credits on every one of her songs until this past album, he going to be rich no matter what.
laugh.gif

He still seems like a clown.
Ill be a clown publicly if i know i get royalty checks and im banking on the income.. fame dont pay bills and street cred doesnt buy a home.

Off topic...but anybody been peeping VladTV lately?

Since when did he start posting videos of crimes being committed? Given the type of videos they are in the social climate we're currently in...dude is a ******* snake and I see what Jay Elect was talking about now. 

Off topic...but anybody been peeping VladTV lately?

Since when did he start posting videos of crimes being committed? Given the type of videos they are in the social climate we're currently in...dude is a ******* snake and I see what Jay Elect was talking about now. 
hmm may have to check those out.. i did like when he would interview Pinky and lexington steele and sara jay and they would talk "adult" talk.. The vanessa blue story was a trip tho..lol

Back
Top Bottom