***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me and did he go from being darker than me to lighter than me in two weeks :lol:

Lol Charlamagne lost some weight too. I have a milder version of hyperpigmentation, and it does make your face darker than your original skin tone....but charlamagnes isn't just evening it out....he's actually getting a few shades lighter. Dude is caramel lmao

Meh, life is too short to worry about others opinion on your decisions in regards to fixing your imperfections or insecurities. If you wanna change something about yourself, and in doing so would make you feel genuinely better about yourself, then I'm all for it.

Meh, life is too short to worry about others opinion on your decisions in regards to fixing your imperfections or insecurities. If you wanna change something about yourself, and in doing so would make you feel genuinely better about yourself, then I'm all for it.

****** roasting and you trying to spoil the fun with this Montell Williams ****.

Move around...

HA 
roll.gif

****** roasting and you trying to spoil the fun with this Montell Williams ****.

Move around...

Deal with it

David Banner speaking the truth. The from New York Dude is right too, people are happy with being ignorant. No more ignorance. I can't change the world, but I can at least change and educate myself and hope that others around me do the same.

Great motivation for the new year.

Like a Pimp still goes hard.. Real Girls Get Down On The Flo On The Flo.. (Like A Pimp)

Goes hard but how does a pimp get down on the floor tho

The sample is from "Take It Off" by UGK and Pimp C says "make them girls get down on the flo... like a real live money makin pro."

Basically pimping out of the strip club is what it's referring to.

Regarding CTG, ain't this the same dude that goes IN on everyone? Why are some of y'all acting like he needs protection? If he can dish it out...

With each shade of blackness that ***** lost, his estrogen leaked out proportionally it seems. :smh: Got that beanie tryna slide away from his awkward face.

Last edited:
The sample is from "Take It Off" by UGK and Pimp C says "make them girls get down on the flo... like a real live money makin pro."

Basically pimping out of the strip club is what it's referring to.

Regarding CTG, ain't this the same dude that goes IN on everyone? Why are some of y'all acting like he needs protection? If he can dish it out...

With each shade of blackness that ***** lost, his estrogen leaked out proportionally it seems.
mean.gif
Got that beanie tryna slide away from his awkward face.
CTG got muscles.. he should be able to duke it out 1:1.. but if its 4 dudes chasing me.. i dont knock him for running. but i miss the black CTG.. this brighter-than-yee CTG aint the CTG i knew and listened to..lol

Gamerg looking funny in the light...b/t the post here and his infatuation with that mall cop...idk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom