Funniest BC interview yet

On my bucket list: going to a Webbie concert

Last edited:
"what u think about obamacare?"
"i dont think nobody really care"

realest **** in that interview

Webbie - "If you don't love Michael, shoot yourself..."
Charlamagne - "You think Michael was touching those little boys?"
Webbie - ".............Yeah. I mean, I love him for what I KNOW of him. He didn't touch ME. He ain't touchin' none of my kids....get his *** KILLED...well he already dead, I'll go to heaven and kill his ***..fu*k THAT"

:rofl:

Hot hired every dj that was hot in the clubs and BROKE records during the years they missed, so not being there isnt there fault but maikng up for it by putting cats up there that would rep the culture and know what it took to build the culture is how they won.

and not having any comp?

true :lol:

but doesnt mean that they were trash..

1993 BTW

Good looking on this man, real hip hop, when good **** was on the airwaves. Love the 90s

As for that Webbie interview, he is a damn fool. I feel bad for laughing because I see the set up with Charlamagne egging on his nonsensical rhetoric. The only thing about that interview that I need clarification on is him talking about paying them money. When he first mentioned the 100k regarding Envy I thought it was for a party. Later on he kept referring to all the money he paid. Is that what really goes on, artiste pay to come up for interviews with TBC?

Last edited:
Webbie - "If you don't love Michael, shoot yourself..."
Charlamagne - "You think Michael was touching those little boys?"
Webbie - ".............Yeah. I mean, I love him for what I KNOW of him. He didn't touch ME. He ain't touchin' none of my kids....get his *** KILLED...well he already dead, I'll go to heaven and kill his ***..fu*k THAT"

The end of that interview when he started talking being raped by 2 chicks :lol: :lol:

Some network needs to give that boy his own TV show.

Last edited:
I ain't gone never die...

laugh.gif

This dude Charlamagne man...
mean.gif

roll.gif

I'ma just be dirty mane...

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom