***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

her dude coaches for the spurs..Pop knockin down Nia Long lmao......

View media item 654383

na but thats funny

She's a fan of the Harlem Reinassance era too :wow: :wow:  we were meant to be..I will find you Nia and you will be mines

Wait a ****** minute, Ime Udoka smanging that?! Damnnnn salutes to that dude, had no clue Nia Long was his girl. These Africans out here winning

I'm usually not even into black chicks, but BC gets some real quality ones on...first Claudia Jordan and now Nia Long.
devil.gif

Last edited:
That Webbie interview :rofl:

dude talkin about his wife in one second, and a few seconds later talkin bout showing Nikki and Angela somethangs....to shoutin out his woman...to talkin bout gettin raped by two big booty broads...

Word..he gets busy on tracks too.. Dudes be schleep on the OG.. Check out his Combat Jack Interviews as well talks about doing Gumball 3000 x Growing Up in PA.
Good looking. 
pimp.gif

my son Bun B so articulate.
If there ever was a rapper to become an honorary professor, its Bun imo. 

This is the side of hip hop, including rappers themselves that is often swept under the rug; that is the intelligence that it takes for dudes to come from nothing to something. 

More importantly in Bun's case however, is being able to articulate your ideas clearly. 

I like what he mention about proximity, because if you were a NY rapper back in the early days of hip hop you were more than blessed. 

Dudes in the south not so much. 

Angela goofed with that trilogy comment though...
laugh.gif

He got the copyright on trill too...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Good looking. :pimp:

This is the side of hip hop, including rappers themselves that is often swept under the rug; that is the intelligence that it takes for dudes to come from nothing to something. 

More importantly in Bun's case however, is being able to articulate your ideas clearly. 

I like what he mention about proximity, because if you were a NY rapper back in the early days of hip hop you were more than blessed. 

And it comes across natural.. unlike a dude like T.I who tries too hard with the big words

Good looking. :pimp:

Angela goofed with that trilogy comment though...:lol:  

He got the copyright on trill too...:pimp:

Also Gza

And it comes across natural.. unlike a dude like T.I who tries too hard with the big words

Yup :lol:

Agreed. Tip always does the "uh...uh...uh...*long pause*" before a big word, not to mention his accent. It's kind of hard to sound natural/intelligent when you have Tip or Webbie's accent, whereas Bun speaks relatively proper English.

Back
Top Bottom