***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I'm a first generation born here in the US, born to immigrant parents from a 3rd world country. 

I have cousins backin the 3rd world country who by Dame's definition, are their own boss. One of them is a fisherman. He wakes up every morning. Gets on a boat, and fishes for 5 hours. On a good day, he will gross $20 USD from his catching that same day. On a normal day, $10 to $15 USD. 

He answers to no one, but himself. He has 2 kids, and he is passing on his fishing skills to them, so that they can one day, earn $15 USD a day. 

Me on the other hand, by virtue of luck and timing, was born in the US. Went to college. Worked hard. And am now working for a corporation. I have several bosses I report to. I need to come to work and must answer to them when needed. I make a base salary of $130k a year, with 25% annual bonus. I want to have kids one day, and I want to be able to afford to support them financially, in whatever path or capacity they choose. I want them to have options. 

Is my cousin more of a man than me? Am I more of a man than my cousin? We are both men. Being a man is not defined by how much money you make or who you report to. Being a man is having passion towards your ideals and principles and working hard to achieve them. Period. I'm the happiest I've ever been my entire life. He's happy too. 
Bingo.

Relativity is a universal concept. Rich or poor...everyone's lives consists of a dynamic between two emotions.

I'm a first generation born here in the US, born to immigrant parents from a 3rd world country. 

I have cousins backin the 3rd world country who by Dame's definition, are their own boss. One of them is a fisherman. He wakes up every morning. Gets on a boat, and fishes for 5 hours. On a good day, he will gross $20 USD from his catching that same day. On a normal day, $10 to $15 USD. 

He answers to no one, but himself. He has 2 kids, and he is passing on his fishing skills to them, so that they can one day, earn $15 USD a day. 

Me on the other hand, by virtue of luck and timing, was born in the US. Went to college. Worked hard. And am now working for a corporation. I have several bosses I report to. I need to come to work and must answer to them when needed. I make a base salary of $130k a year, with 25% annual bonus. I want to have kids one day, and I want to be able to afford to support them financially, in whatever path or capacity they choose. I want them to have options. 

Is my cousin more of a man than me? Am I more of a man than my cousin? We are both men. Being a man is not defined by how much money you make or who you report to. Being a man is having passion towards your ideals and principles and working hard to achieve them. Period. I'm the happiest I've ever been my entire life. He's happy too. 

*Rock clapping gif*

Hopefully you won't get laid off or fired

Even if he did, he's more than likely skilled enough to pick up another job and adjust for anything possibly lost.

I make about half of that and live comfortable enough to do whatever I want still. Then again I'm a lazy *** dude giving the end of my day to my daughter and wife so I don't do much to begin with. :lol:

I still don't see how u can start a business with no job or start up cash. Where are u going to live? Eat? U need a CPU more than likely and other items that cost money. How do u get those things.

But I don't want people to think I am against businesses or people who want to start a business. I personally think more people should and there is a lot of talented people who are could do it but don't know it. But his way of going about it and telling people how to do it is flat out wrong. There is also nothing wrong with working a 9-5. Whether its food or office u can make big money and live how u wanna live whether u are a bossnor a worker. A lot of people I know wanna start a business because they don't like orders from the "man" or are just plain lazy. They don't know starting a business u might be pulling 9-11 instead of 9-5 and might not see profit for a few years.bthey think they will wake up work when they want, chill, be rich or comfortable but skip the whole grind before hand. Just like at a 9-5 u got to start at the bottom. I'm currently looking at ways to invest in myself with my slave dollars so I can have multiple incomes. I'd love to be at my 9-5 making money there while making money somewhere else at the same time.

Hot 97 is doing a Milf Madness Bracket of random local women uploading pics. Hot 97 has gained my attention for the time being.

TBC is milking this interview.

Where the new videos?
They dont need to for a few days.. Remember.. Envy cant pass over the position he has to others.. so one of his many bosses told him to keep tlakin about it as its bringing traffic

And this is all sarcasm by the way

Last edited:
Is it me or is Angie Martinez taking ALL the good guest from BFC?

Woulda been dope if they had the empire cast on there [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Dame is not a boss. He's broke.

living in your mothers basement.....being on public assistance.....welfare....ebt/food stamps.....housing...etc....doesn't mean your a boss...you're a loser..

Although I do agree with the Dame...in the part that minorities should stop being oppressed and submissive....and stop letting a White boss yell in they face and tell them what to do..

that aint the life....that aint what your ancestors fought and died for...

for you to wake up a 7 in the morning...and get screamed on by some fat white boss....about deadlins at 8 or 9 in the morning...stop it

living in your mothers basement.....being on public assistance.....welfare....ebt/food stamps.....housing...etc....doesn't mean your a boss...you're a loser..

Although I do agree with the Dame...in the part that minorities should stop being oppressed and submissive....and stop letting a White boss yell in they face and tell them what to do..

for you to wake up a 7 in the morning...and get screamed on by some fat white boss....about deadlins at 8 or 9 in the morning...stop it
Smoke crack and then post on Niketalk, yall

Last edited:

So not only are you clueless.... your racist. Reported

I saw some clip of that chinese ***** JIN. He was with sway. He was flowing about God and stuff. Anybody catch it ? That kids pretty slick of the top. I was impressed l

Back
Top Bottom