***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What they say about dame this morning
nerd.gif
They didn't clown dame or anything. Envy pretty much got to talk without being cutting off by dame.

just to add...this whole sheep culture is a western phenomenon...

most other countries don't have this 9-5 robot lifestyle that exists here...

even when my family first emigrated to North America...we came here with nothing but didn't accept this idea of working for others...first chance we got we opened up our own business...dealership...restaurants...etc.

but that culture or having your own business was brought from back home...

so all you dudes up in arms about what this guy said..get out of you bubble and realize that there is nothing but positive from what this dude is saying regardless of how he is saying it...

Yup you can't be the man of your house if you depend on the paycheck of an employer. You CEO literally has the ability to stop you from being able to feed your fam, so essentially he is the man of your house.

Dame won.

He sparked a conversation that evoked passion between two sides. Whether you agree with it or not, you felt some type of way about the message.

Meth interview at HOT97 was dope, can't post because I'm on mobile

How to share a video on mobile:

From the video's page on the YouTube app, tap the video itself.

Then tap the share icon.

Tap "copy URL"

Paste it here in between '[ video] [ /video]', minus the spaces.

Viola:

[Video]

It's technically off-topic, but I know we throw their work in here sometimes too.[/Video]
[Video]

My bad for the video quote, but i seen this Method interview this wknd too, it was a good one.

Short...but he said alot.

[/video]

Dame won.

He sparked a conversation that evoked passion between two sides. Whether you agree with it or not, you felt some type of way about the message.

Sparking conversations of passion is all it takes to be winning?

Even if your homes are being repossessed, you're in massive debt, and you come off looking like an arrogant clown who is being rude and taking shots at someone's fatherhood in interviews?

Man, winning seems easier than I thought :lol:

Last edited:
If your not making at least 1k a week at your job and your over the age of 30 and your talking bad about what Dame said , i feel sorry for you

A job is a means to an end , you get your money and then use the money to start your own business , i don't see what is so complex about that .

If your making a ton of money at your job then maybe i can see why you would not listen to Dame'e massage but if that's not the case you got to sit down and really think.

Even if your homes are being repossessed, you're in massive debt, and you come off looking like an arrogant clown who is being rude and taking shots at someone's fatherhood in interviews?

How do you know he is in debt or if any of that is true ? because you read that off a website ?...... smh

How do you know he is in debt or if any of that is true ? because you read that off a website ?...... smh

So we not all reading news on the Internet these days?

Where do you want me to read news, the local news paper that went bankrupt and stopped producing papers? The books in Barnes and Nobles? Oh wait, that closed down too...

Everything we need to make an educated judgment is online homie. It doesn't mean we know all the facts, but if there's smoke somewhere there's usually a fire.

Last edited:
But that's not what he said. U gotta stop twisting his words to make him sound smart and informative. He said u don't get your money from your job then invest in yourself, he said dont get a job period. We've said many times in here and even ctg said it and he said no, u don't get a job to save money and invest in yourself. Y'all keep changing his words to try to make sense of it or find a message.

But that's not what he said. U gotta stop twisting his words to make him sound smart and informative. He said u don't get your money from your job then invest in yourself, he said dont get a job period. We've said many times in here and even ctg said it and he said no, u don't get a job to save money and invest in yourself. Y'all keep changing his words to try to make sense of it or find a message.
this

If your not making at least 1k a week at your job and your over the age of 30 and your talking bad about what Dame said , i feel sorry for you

A job is a means to an end , you get your money and then use the money to start your own business , i don't see what is so complex about that .

If your making a ton of money at your job then maybe i can see why you would not listen to Dame'e massage but if that's not the case you got to sit down and really think.

you're*

I don't care about his life nor his success. His goal for the interview was accomplished. He wanted attention, he's getting the attention.

Pretty sure his goal was to get people to buy the movie... Anybody cop?

I don't care about his life nor his success. His goal for the interview was accomplished. He wanted attention, he's getting the attention.

And who will be talking about Damon Dash next week?

What I took from this is

1. Of you're a man over 30 and not making at least $67k ($1k a week take home) you should start your own business

2. If you're a man over 30 and making $67k+, then you're fine to criticize Dame.

:lol:

Do ANY of you ****** know the attrition rate of a business?

Do y'all know that business owners don't work 9-5... They work 9 am to 9 am

Y'all think its some magic elixir that you drink and bong... Successful business...

Just start your own biz... Like everybody has the talent, work ethic, and patience for that.

And I CONSTANTLY speak about getting away from the corporate structure... But I'm realistic.

I hope none of you actually pay for Dame's movie, if you want to call it that.

i couldn't catch it all cause i was working , due to having a job lol , but i noticed them taking mad shots at dame this morning and i found it extremely corny because none of them were that brave when he was there especially charlamagne . as much as he dishes it to his guest  it sounds like he's having a hard time dealing with being called a chatty patty . granted dame opened the gates for some of it saying envy wasn't a super hero in front of his kids when his boss is around , but making fun of his child's chipz company ? they violated i wont be surprised if dame gets at them .

it also makes me think they know that dame struck a chord with what he had to say thats why they still tight . they let that _ stew all weekend and come back monday morning with all the jokes in the world after figuring out what they had to say . envy also saying a lot of people with a lot of money were calling him and mad about the interview only proves how ridiculous they sound in comparison to what dame was trying to say .

I think it's pretty ***** made, because of them doing it while he's not there. At least Envy defended his position, Chatty Patty said nothing.

But I don't think they're upset at all, they are probably laughing, because they know the truth. Dame has several millions dollars in liens and judgements against him. They're just not man enough to bring it up to him.

What I took from this is

1. Of you're a man over 30 and not making at least $67k ($1k a week take home) you should start your own business

2. If you're a man over 30 and making $67k+, then you're fine to criticize Dame.

Y'all think its some magic elixir that you drink and bong... Successful business...

Just start your own biz... Like everybody has the talent, work ethic, and patience for that.

And I CONSTANTLY speak about getting away from the corporate structure... But I'm realistic.

I own a business so i know , its a grind am not going to lie but i love it because i love what i am doing . I also have more freedom to do things my way which i couldn't do at a job.

And you have your math wrong if you think 1k a week = $67k a year lol its $52k a year

$52k a year for a man with a family is not enough money which is why i said you should start thinking about starting a business/side business to bring in more income

What I took from this is

I own a business so i know , its a grind am not going to lie but i love it because i love what i am doing . I also have more freedom to do things my way which i couldn't do at a job.

And you have your math wrong if you think 1k a week = $67k a year lol its $52k a year

$52k a year for a man with a family is not enough money which is why i said you should start thinking about starting a business/side business to bring in more income

He was referring to take home money (after taxes).

But 1k a week isnt gonna get you far living in major us city

So we not all reading news on the Internet these days?

Where do you want me to read news, the local news paper that went bankrupt and stopped producing papers? The books in Barnes and Nobles? Oh wait, that closed down too...

Everything we need to make an educated judgment is online homie. It doesn't mean we know all the facts, but if there's smoke somewhere there's usually a fire.

The only person that knows Dames money situation is Dame . You can't believe every little article that pops up online , dude lives in a Malibu boat house and he is producing films with his own money so clearly he can't be that broke . You got to start thinking critically and stop believing everything they put online .

Back
Top Bottom