***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I'm always down for an informative interview. :smokin

Never heard of Dr. Boyce but if he's preaching real talk then I'm sold.

I'll listen soon

Dr dude was saying he don't respect a man with a boss? Or that other nonsense? If so I'll pass

He didn't say that per se. But he did say black people should have an entrepreneurial spirit, pretty much on par with what Dame said.

don't even bother my dude

if people couldn't get the jest of the dame joint then it's no saving em

they need titles for "understanding"

"but but but he has dr in front of his name, he has to be right...dame was just clueless"

Been hearing a lot of good things about that Dr. Watkins interview.

*clicks play*

So, I just finished watching said interview, and...

This is basically the exact same thing as the Dame interview. :lol:

Dude just articulated his points better & there weren't any "shock value" statements.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
I just watched it and I didn't hear him say any of those things that same got blasted for. I didn't hear him say he didn't respect the working man or men with bosses, he didn't don't work a job save and then invest in yourself, he didn't attack a successful minority for having a boss... Idk unless I wasn't paying attention.

That short haired chick sitting beside him though :nerd:

Dame wearing that Roc chain :pimp: I still want one and a OG Cash Money piece :lol:

I forgot Karmaloop existed until I saw a tweet earlier this week...don't even recall the last email I got from them. Last time I bought something from them was in 2010...Cranberry 1/2 cent :lol:

Last edited:
Dames arrogance had ppl blinded by his message, we just live in a sensitive society

boyce basically agreed with everything he said

I'm pretty sure Dr. Boyce has a savings account and saves money. Nobody disagrees with the whole concept of blacks being business owners but people like to take the 5% good he said and ignore the rest of the nonsense he was spewing to win the argument. Nothing about being sensitive but misinforming our youth especially in a position he's in where the young dudes and lost dudes look up to anything.

If you think "saving money is for suckas" means dame doesnt save money or have a savings account then idk what to tell you thats silly, how are you a millionaire with no savings account

dont say the man is spewing nonsense just because hes not articulating his point properly when you know the point hes trying to make, thats ignorant

I can guess what point he's trying to prove. I go off exactly what this man says I'm not gonna assume anything. The says saving money is for suckas n he takes all of his money n flips it. U are going against what he's saying n pretty much assuming. Don't pick out the knowledge but ignore the nonsense because u know better when there are people who don't know better especially young people.

That's actually what you are supposed to do
laugh.gif
pick out the knowledge and ignore the nonsense
Nah if someone is talking 15% fax and 85% nonsense I'ma disregard him as a foolio

delete1234 delete1234 but what about the dudes who don't know. They here the knowledge and knows his history so they eat all this **** up. Then what? Like I said u can't assume because me u and u know better that everyone does especially the youth.

True, that's just the way I grew up I guess, my dad is EXACTLY like that. always spitting wise stuff but sometimes it can get outlandish, so ive always had to discern. But you are right, not everyone is like that.

:smh:

:\

>D

:smh:

Great interviews with Boogie and especially the one with Dr. Boyce Watkins. Next a white dude is gonna have to explain it before the light bulb turns on for some dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom