***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That Ugh track so damn tough, banged it all weekend, Zay ain't never missed a jumper in his life bruh 
pimp.gif

My boy in HS used to stay clownin' Dro saying he was the ugliest cat that ever graced a camera back circa Shoulder Lean... not fond on judging mens looks but his women are beginning to be a tell-tell sign he may struggle in that area.

How he call future a lame when he said he did like 8 tracks with him and he's the only industry cat he's recorded with in the last year+...
he said when he get around these rappers he notice they're lame and he could beat them up, and future was the last dude he was in the studio with

what a coincidence, he also said "these rappers dropping like 33 mixtapes in one year" thats clearly a shot a future 

he also took shots at fetty wap about "corporate got these artist on the charts but they suck performing live"

i wonder who he was talking about leaching on to gucci, i think he talking about zaytoven

Outta all people how u get zay outta that? Them ****** came in the game together. Without one the other wouldn't exist. Idk why juice name came to play, maybe throwback or keef or these new dudes. He didn't acknowledge long way when he named all the new acts they put on. Hopefully he go on BC cuz ctg will ask

That Waka interview caught me off guard

Watching his maturation is refreshing

Spoke too much real

Outta all people how u get zay outta that? Them ****** came in the game together. Without one the other wouldn't exist. Idk why juice name came to play, maybe throwback or keef or these new dudes. He didn't acknowledge long way when he named all the new acts they put on. Hopefully he go on BC cuz ctg will ask
waka said he dont mess with him, he never said gucci didnt he just seen the **** gucci wasnt seeing because gucci a junkie thats not on his business

he named all those producers and didnt name the one most prominent in gucci's career and zay is easily the hottest out, and zay a smart dude so i know his business is correct

plus it has something to do with royalties so thats most likely a producer, not these mixtape rappers

Last edited:
1017 Birthed everything moving.

It's an embarrassment to humanity that Gucci hasn't been awarded a Nobel Prize for something by now.:smh:

:lol:

That's real talk though. Damn near everybody that's popping outta Atlanta, rappers and producers came from the Gucci tree.

Father Gucci Mane, had many sons. Many sons had Father Gucci Mane :lol:

But I enjoyed that interview, I was nervous at first because it was on Ebro's show because of Rosenberg but dude kept it cool this time :lol: Waka's maturation is crazy and shows growth. Glad to see him droppin gems to let dudes know how they gettin shafted, but we all know he'll be labeled a hater for it.

waka said he dont mess with him, he never said gucci didnt he just seen the **** gucci wasnt seeing because gucci a junkie thats not on his business
 he named all those producers and didnt name the one most prominent in gucci's career and zay is easily the hottest out, and zay a smart dude so i know his business is correct
plus it has something to do with royalties so thats most likely a producer, not these mixtape rappers

I'm not 100% clear what you're saying here, but I can assure you Waka wasn't referring to Zay in any way. Since day 1 they've never really worked together because their sounds don't mesh at all.... It has nothing to do with slick hatin', beef, etc.

If what you and Will are discussing is who he was referring too when he said someone got fu**ed over because their contract situation was messed up and the exec./partner held it over their head, it's definitely Sonny Digital. I've seen Sonny himself say the reason his brand wasn't bigger to ppl in the know circa racks on racks X same damn time, is because he got locked into a f'd up contract situation early on. Now that I've typed all this I think you guys were referring to a part of the interview I didn't watch, so I guess we can just consider this a fun fact of the day.

rosenberg saying he dodges interviews with rappers he doesn't care about is crazy to me . as an artist , if i showed up for an interview and he wasn't present, id never come back to hot 97 after that 

im really starting to see why people that are tied into the culture don't like him . 1, your a professional . aside from how you feel about someone , you work for hot 97 and your attached to that brand . you can't just blatantly show up for interviews when you feel its convenient or beneficial to you . 2, who the hell is rosenberg to think he's better than any interviewee to the point that he'll blow it off if he's uninterested . im shocked ebro is even letting that ride 

we get it . some guys , migos for example , have shown us that they're just gonna be boring as hell . but if your a good interviewer , you should be able to get what your looking for out of the interview . idk man , that guy is getting extremely annoying to me lately and this is why power is winning . like for real g , rosenberg gotta go . im rambling but if you go back and listen to how he finessed to cipha sounds why he doesnt need to be there anymore is insane to me

rosenberg saying he dodges interviews with rappers he doesn't care about is crazy to me . as an artist , if i showed up for an interview and he wasn't present, id never come back to hot 97 after that 

im really starting to see why people that are tied into the culture don't like him . 1, your a professional . aside from how you feel about someone , you work for hot 97 and your attached to that brand . you can't just blatantly show up for interviews when you feel its convenient or beneficial to you . 2, who the hell is rosenberg to think he's better than any interviewee to the point that he'll blow it off if he's uninterested . im shocked ebro is even letting that ride 

we get it . some guys , migos for example , have shown us that they're just gonna be boring as hell . but if your a good interviewer , you should be able to get what your looking for out of the interview . idk man , that guy is getting extremely annoying to me lately and this is why power is winning . like for real g , rosenberg gotta go . im rambling but if you go back and listen to how he finessed to cipha sounds why he doesnt need to be there anymore is insane to me

So would you rather he badger the person and ask stupid questions like Cthagod? I think its crazy how he treats people he doesnt care about. If u dont care to be there dont show up.

Flocka sounds like a whole different dude. That's crazy he said him and Gucci used to fight all the time. That's like a heavyweight championship match.

Last edited:

ti dogging the pee pee questions, aubrey really putting fear in people's hearts :smh:

" he want peanut butter jelly, not from a deli tho" :stoneface:

your song and you don't even know what the term means :smh:

Last edited:

So would you rather he badger the person and ask stupid questions like Cthagod? I think its crazy how he treats people he doesnt care about. If u dont care to be there dont show up.

Yes, I would.

It's not Rosenburg 97, he works for a company that pays him to be there. Work isn't always fun and exactly what you want to do but you signed a contract that now makes you obligated, deal with it.

Yes, I would.

It's not Rosenburg 97, he works for a company that pays him to be there. Work isn't always fun and exactly what you want to do but you signed a contract that now makes you obligated, deal with it.

Ok so be disrespectful to the artist and his fans makes perfect sense. He still has a job so im sure the management does care as much as you guys seem to miss his presence

Back
Top Bottom