***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yes, I would.

It's not Rosenburg 97, he works for a company that pays him to be there. Work isn't always fun and exactly what you want to do but you signed a contract that now makes you obligated, deal with it.
this . all of this . im sorry but him saying that just sounds crazy to me . when id see him not there at a lot of interviews i kind of already felt like he was doing that and id be disappointed he wasn't . hes supposed to offer the "real hip hop head" pov and he might actually have insight and advice the artist hasn't gotten before

i saw a clip of them doing the 1 gotta go thing and they brought up bad boy , cash money , rocafella , and death row and this clown says something along the lines of they all can go . at that moment i felt like no one really tied to the culture would ever say that . combat jack said he lets his personal views get in the way of his job performance and i can completely understand what he meant now ...
Ok so be disrespectful to the artist and his fans makes perfect sense. He still has a job so im sure the management does care as much as you guys seem to miss his presence
who said he had to be disrespectful ? that has nothing to do with being a professional . he can still ask questions from his pov and challenge the artist on things he may disagree with . at least then he'll get a chance to hear what the artist has to say and where the artist may be coming from . if the artist plays themselves thats on them and we'll all see it. i.e. trinidad james 

cant compare him to ctg either . we all know what he does and ctg is actually pretty calculated with his antics . no one likes asking the hard questions and he's made a career out of it . when he doesnt have to play the bad guy character on tbc and he can be a little more of himself on the brilliant idiots , i cant front , i agree with a lot he has to say . he lets the ignorance only go but so far . it may be hard to tell but ctg does have limits .

Last edited:
So would you rather he badger the person and ask stupid questions like Cthagod? I think its crazy how he treats people he doesnt care about. If u dont care to be there dont show up.

Because you might not like a persons music, doesn't mean you might not like the person and vice versa. It doesn't mean you can't learn or network from them.

Peter is a wannabe though, so he doesn't realize this.

And neither Chatty nor Peter act appropriately. Chatty is hurt by it, because some guest won't or no longer appear. One is at least entertaining, and his career has come from trolling not acting like an elitist.

Peter a classic vulture

:lol:

Yes, I would.

It's not Rosenburg 97, he works for a company that pays him to be there. Work isn't always fun and exactly what you want to do but you signed a contract that now makes you obligated, deal with it.

All of this

Last edited:
T.I. is on Rap Radar. I hope he doesn't go on Combat next. Well maybe I do, because he would do early T.I., and T.I. is a good interview.

T.I. talking is hilarious to me. When he goes at people on Twitter, I read it in his voice. He types exactly like he talks, which cracks me up. Most people have other people doing it for them, not T.I. He's like his own Big Ghost.

T.I. is like Damon Wayan's character on In Living Color. He even talks slow like he's saying the deepest thing ever and making sure you got it.

View media item 1715373

Last edited:
:lol: @ yee mentioning the urine colored strips on her shirt with ol' dodgy

bout day one fans when you doing songs about peanut butter with transgenders and staying silence on dudes getting peed on in movie theaters.

Last edited:
That Waka Flocka interview was dope AF.  Awesome to see him grow up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

"whats the difference between the trap house and cvs?"
just finished the application for flockaveli university.

I didn't realize Waka was 29. I always thought he came out younger.

Waka always talked like he had some sense in his interviews. He's always given great interviews about various subjects and he's been honest.

Some of his comments weren't necessarily about Future IMO. Just the game overall. But it's crazy you can't even get together with the other artist to perform a hit and make money.

Iggy caught feelings over TI's interview on Hot 97 and he didn't even really say anything about her. In fact he still defended and stood up for her.

the irony of rosenberg being mad hes higher on the sources list 

does anyone else not see what this guy does ? im kinda done with hot hes wild annoying 
laugh.gif

does anyone else not see what this guy does ? im kinda done with hot hes wild annoying :lol:

He's been a cornball for years.

Honestly Hot and Power both have trash personalities.

Ebro, Rosenberg, Yee, Charlamagne all trash.

Laura Styles and Envy are acceptable because they damn near invisible mostly. :lol:

Envy still be showing his ignorance often though.

It's pretty dispicable for NY to have such trash people on the radio getting all the top interviews.

Look at what Apple did with Beats1, besides the fact that they too have Ebro, they are killing it with the quality of programming/hosts/interviews. Of course they're the biggest company in the world but I'm willing to bet they don't have near the amount of money invested in radio as iHeart does.

Hot and Power just are the old guard, it's obvious they don't even care about improving the product.

I didn't realize Waka was 29. I always thought he came out younger.

Waka always talked like he had some sense in his interviews. He's always given great interviews about various subjects and he's been honest.

Some of his comments weren't necessarily about Future IMO. Just the game overall. But it's crazy you can't even get together with the other artist to perform a hit and make money.

Iggy caught feelings over TI's interview on Hot 97 and he didn't even really say anything about her. In fact he still defended and stood up for her.

That chick Iggy got her head in the clouds. Without TIP cosigning her she wouldn't be where she is. He tried to defend her but she's clueless.

Waka always had sense to him. He's awakakend now, and everything is fresh and hitting him. Kind of like being color blind for a long tiime, then finally seeing everything in color :pimp:

That chick Iggy got her head in the clouds. Without TIP cosigning her she wouldn't be where she is. He tried to defend her but she's clueless.

Word, TIP put all his credibility behind her when he really shouldn't have and it paid off well for everybody.

He was just keeping it real, she's way out of touch. Won't be surprised if she's not even around in a couple years, she's had a rough go of it the past year and change after Fancy.

Waka always had sense to him. He's awakakend now, and everything is fresh and hitting him. Kind of like being color blind for a long tiime, then finally seeing everything in color :pimp:

I've always liked Flocka and I'm loving the direction he's moving in. I was worried he would never grow out of being a wild ***** but he's matured far beyond my expectations.

Tip co-signed her on some Dr Dre stuff risking his reputation and credibility. I used to wonder why he used to go to interviews with her, even after she was somewhat popping.

Flocka having to pay off 17 people will settle you down :lol:

Look at what Apple did with Beats1, besides the fact that they too have Ebro, they are killing it with the quality of programming/hosts/interviews. Of course they're the biggest company in the world but I'm willing to bet they don't have near the amount of money invested in radio as iHeart does.

Hot and Power just are the old guard, it's obvious they don't even care about improving the product.

Beats 1 is good? I never listened and I have spotify.

does anyone else not see what this guy does ? im kinda done with hot hes wild annoying :lol:

:lol:

Where do I start with that. The lawyer Source dude got him when he said sometimes it's the machine and not the actual person. He then described how someone was saying the same thing about how important he was, and when they were unemployed and coming to him for a job :lol:

I wonder if he was talking about Cipha

Rosenberg is really feeling himself too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom