***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It is what it is he been spoke on it so it's nothin new to me prbly to you, and I never said anything bout it being good or bad publicity but it's definitely it's going to get him more publicity now...The sht he said on the album was worse than TBC to be honest...

What he say on the album? Not trying to listen to 100 name drops in a verse just to hear that :lol:

What he say on the album? Not trying to listen to 100 name drops in a verse just to hear that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He actually doesn't name drop at all in the verse 

That's the thing, most people didn't listen to the song but people are gonna watch the interview.

**** was crazy to say..either way..and it's how he said it.."And dude is dead"..the pause in the room afterward..And dude definitely got off on him or did something because he wouldn't have said it like that if it wasn't the case..

And this reminds me of the action Bronson and the GFK comment..yeah he might of said before..but trust me eyebrows was raised after he said it today on the breakfast club..

They slapped that ***** or something, for a dude to basically say I got him murked he got embarrassed.

Smh lil chatty patties in here. Watch the unfiltered interview his manager wack100 address it when ctg asked the question and game went off that. All he said was that dude dead, just like when ctg always says the dudes who jumped him ended up dead...they not necessarily saying they got them killed I always took it as them saying it's karma

And for game to get knocked out in a mall and no videos or even pics or no witnesses I can't believe any of that

Smh lil chatty patties in here. Watch the unfiltered interview his manager wack100 address it when ctg asked the question and game went off that. All he said was that dude dead, just like when ctg always says the dudes who jumped him ended up dead...they not necessarily saying they got them killed I always took it as them saying it's karma

And for game to get knocked out in a mall and no videos or even pics or no witnesses I can't believe any of that
Exactly Fox Hills is one of the biggest most popular Malls in LA 
laugh.gif
 yet nobody seen it

Could've smacked that ***** or punched him in general. No one knows what happened in there man. If it did or didn't happen only dudes know we're the dudes there.

Did you watch the video?

After the dead comment, Yee asked about someone confronting him in front of his kids. He said 40 days.

Last edited:
I wanna hear Game on Lip Service.

He'll probably press Yee instead of letting her giving simple answers/dodge questions....he might roast Stephanie or try to smash :lol:

Star responds and explains the Game/TBC situation

This is a partial explanation, especially the Envy situation.

And him playing victim and Louis Farrakhan in the Game/50 situation :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like he's sitting on his mom's front porch. "Moving to Atlanta" :lol:

He didn't threaten his life though..from what i recall he said he'd punch him in the face if he sees him.

Funny how playing the victim/oppressed has become such a huge trend for all types of people

Exactly Fox Hills is one of the biggest most popular Malls in LA :lol:  yet nobody seen it

Yeah dudes woulda had some type of proof. That room got real awkward after he said. CTG like "Word...." and Envy like "It's the Game everybody" :lol:

RL interview was cool. He's mad talented, always mad he didn't have a successful solo career. I need that WQRL album now.

Dude is talking that real :nthat:

Envy: I teach my son not to hit girls....bet he doesn't teach his daughter not to hit boys. When you're little they say keep your hands to yourself PERIOD. After a certain age it's males don't hit females :rolleyes

And that praising people for having a jobs etc...just because the bar is set low doesn't mean you get a cookie for doing what you're suppose to. Women kill me with that just because your resume is on point doesn't necessarily make you a top dating/marriage prospect.

Yee: We go to the club to be with our friends/ have fun...if no dudes were at theses places women wouldn't want to go :lol:

Last edited:
And that praising people for having a jobs etc...just because the bar is set low doesn't mean you get a cookie for doing what you're suppose to. Women kill me with that just because your resume is on point doesn't necessarily make you a top dating/marriage prospect.
YO :lol:

And you know that these women have turned down a successful dude before because she thought he was ugly or boring.

They don't understand that it works BOTH ways :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom