***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Waka interview was dope homie done became a man in front of our eyes :smokin

And werd I always thought Maury & Jerry Springer were both scripted

"Real" is relative....with most talk or court tv shows they are at the very least coached by the producers.

With the Judge shows they a get free trip, hotel, food and they don't have to come out of pocket if they lose the case...the show covers it

why these rappers so scared to say meek lost?

40 days eh?

yee gonna stop pushing this **** nonsense.

Probably just trying to stay neutral.

Better for their pockets.

Why pick a side when you can benefit off both Drake and Meek also Nikki too.

If you pick either or then the other might not work with you or feel some type of way.

The same reason they scared to call drake out for the swagger jacking and ghost writing. These rappers are rappers at the end of the day they not trynna ruin any chance of collabs.

And if he taking credit for rosemo that pretty much means he knocked him out then right? I ain't watch yet but Yea.

I like how Game said that Drake and Future album was a quick cash grab. **** is trash that will flood the radio like the rest of their music.

I also agree with what you guys said above. Rappers are less likely to pick sides nowadays because with declining album sales/revenue, or lesser profits from show money and touring, they're prone to burning bridges, even if unaware.

Also, I think some also saw how sponsors chose Drake's side, which scared them straight, as well. They have to walk a fine line.

Last edited:
Why Game dry snitching on himself like that?

Like he said, dude is dead, why would you bring that type of attention to it?

****** brought up Henchman and he was smart enough not to say anything.

That's another thing with the drake/meek thing. Pepsi, tampons, Lil ceasars all sided with drake so it would be suicide for a mainstream dude or someone trynna be that to say bun that bridge especially the ghostwriting bomb. Only people I ever heard speak how they really felt was maino and ice t. They kept it real

Back
Top Bottom