***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I like what Jada said about the Drake and Meek. He said Meek should have handled it differently, said social media ruined it.

CTG is a Drake groupie now. Son did a 540 on Drake. Spun so damn fast on him.

Jim's Ghost of Rich Porter was pretty decent too. Once in awhile he'll put out a banger, but for the most part he is now a reality star.

Gotta check that Jada interview today.

I decided to watch the kiss interview during my early lunch...

ill save neutral posters 30 minutes by saying unless you a Kiss stan, or a NY head, dont waste your time.

No quotables, no interesting stories...nothing but boring *** talk about "Yonkers" :rolleyes

Pretty sure I'll be the only one who's gonna listen to that D12 vid :lol: I was a huge D12 fan back then, and still regularly listen to Kuniva and Fuzz Scoota. Bizarre been confusing me since he moved to Atlanta and started rapping over Honorable C-Note beats.

Last edited:
I was never really a big d12 fan but i enjoyed the interview. I learned a lot about them considering i knew very little going in

I never had a problem with D12. They could rap but I wasn't looking for them. One of my boy's put me on to "Devil's Night" and that album was hard. Damn. Some of those Em verses on there were unreal. D12 had some joints too. I'm definitely gonna watch and check it out.

Damn, too bad Denaun wasn't here for the interview. He makes some WACK *** beats.

Proof telling Suge I ain't shaking your hand, you killed 2Pac one of the realest things to ever happen in rap. Didn't someone talk about that in a verse?

Last edited:
I don't know what to expect from Top 5. Kiss took way too long, this album shoulda dropped years ago. I'll still give a few listens just cuz I've always rocked with him. I still think his first 2 albums are underrated.

I never had a problem with D12. They could rap but I wasn't looking for them. One of my boy's put me on to "Devil's Night" and that album was hard. Damn. Some of those Em verses on there were unreal. D12 had some joints too. I'm definitely gonna watch and check it out.

Damn, too bad Denaun wasn't here for the interview. He makes some WACK *** beats.

Proof telling Suge I ain't shaking your hand, you killed 2Pac one of the realest things to ever happen in rap. Didn't someone talk about that in a verse?

Em on Devil's Night is prime Em. Dude was untouchable at that time.

My brothers and cousins had me playing the words off that first D12 album, personal classic of mine. This and the St Lunatics album came out around the same time, had us going back and forth about which group was better

Em on Devil's Night is prime Em. Dude was untouchable at that time.

I prefer 8mile soundtrack em

Yeah. Rabbit Run :wow: :x

That's basically the same Em :lol: 00-03, peak years right there from both a lyrical and production perspective. I just don't know what happened to his ear for beats since then, along with all that screaming, accents, annoying semi-singing, and jamming 60 syllables in 2 bars.

My brothers and cousins had me playing the words off that first D12 album, personal classic of mine. This and the St Lunatics album came out around the same time, had us going back and forth about which group was better

Everybody was looking at Murphy Lee as the dude who had next, but I wanted Ali to blow :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom