***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Jim got 3 solid albums ....plus the first mob mixtape [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I clicked play as soon as I seen Silkk was interviewed. "Charge It 2 Da Game" and "Made Man" were both hard albums, don't give a **** what anyone says.

He looks mad young for his age.

Sometimes his off beat flow worked well, sometimes it didn't work at all.

Mr. Serv-On's flow was 10000x worse than Silkk's.

I know he lives in CA and goes to damn near every Warriors game.

Not true at all.

Son, I listened to "Da Next Level" a few weeks back. I couldn't even get through his verses. They make Silkk sound like he's on beat. Then I realized I only listened to that album for the C, Mac and Magic verses and Ke'Noe beats.

One of my favorite joints on the album, Serv got the first verse and he sounds like he's deaf. Content was ill though.

Mr. Serv-On had a very basic straight forward flow, so that doesn't even make sense :lol: I did actually buy two Silkk albums though, Charge It 2 Da Game was :pimp: probably had one of No Limit's best opening posse songs

Hustler's POME :smokin
On May Way To Church :pimp: :pimp:
Members of Byrdgang 1 & 2 :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

NOE :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Jim Jones was dope. F y'all talking bout.

Don't forget about "7 Day Theory" either. That tape was flames :pimp:

Jones deserves to be mentioned among the most improved rappers of all time.

Dude was abysmal when he first started, then became respectable.

I appreciate Jim because without him we'd have no Max but on the flip side we have no new Max.

I wonder if he's ever gonna release anything from the B****vell

Jones deserves to be mentioned among the most improved rappers of all time.

Dude was abysmal when he first started, then became respectable.

Jim got a lot of quotables. He was simple, but he be saying some **** sometimes. He was spitting that real on "Code Red" and "Get your mind right".

Side note: Whatever happened to Mel Matrix? Dude couldn't rap a verse without at least 30 Blood references :lol:. Listening to Mel Matrix will make you start stackin unintentionally.

I copped all 3 of those Jim Albums :pimp:

I miss copping new music almost every Tuesday man :smh:

Between or after class...driving to Best Buy, Circuit City, Mom & Pop store and sometimes Target looking for certain versions of albums :lol:

Last edited:
Top 5 Jimmy song. I didn't mess with On My Way to Church but Harlem was hard as ****. POME was tough too.

Last edited:
Un Casa gotta be the ugliest lil dude in the game lol. Whatever happened to Skull Gang?

Street Kids United By Loyalty & Loot.

Nostic? 730? The Dips off brands failed once the core fell out.

jim had a super crazy wave in the early 2000s . he went from being the most loved to the most hated in dipset 

nobody could stand him by the time pray iv reign dropped but it had fire . let it out , this is the life , precious , rain . 

always thought this should've got more love 

this is the last good jim record that flew under the radar 

Can't forget "Emotionless" and that joint at the 2nd part of the video where it goes "I be bugging out sometimes".

"Byrdgang Money" is my **** too.

Back
Top Bottom