***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nah bruh, Yee still smashing plies, don't know their relationship status, but Yee had posted pic of her and Plies at a club on her Instagram like 2 weeks ago, took that pic down real quick when people kept commenting Sweet ***** Saturday :lol:.

:lol:

That is such an odd combo on the surface, but someone did say in here that Plies is putting on a show and he doesn't speak and act like that behind the scenes. Good for him.

Listening to this Alsina interview....would y'all date or seriously date a chick with health issues?

I'm not talking STDs or none of that but dude vision is messed up, had breathing issues, coma etc..

I couldn't do it especially when it comes to kids....can't be adding any genetic disadvantages to my lineage.

Last edited:
Yee is washed to me. Never been bad imo. Is this August dude even worth watching again? I remember the last interview that lasted like 45 mins had that OD runtime solely because he couldn't speak well.

Listening to this Alsina interview....would y'all date or seriously date a chick with health issues?

I'm not talking STDs or none of that but dude vision is messed up, had breathing issues, coma etc..

I couldn't do it especially when it comes to kids....can't be adding any genetic disadvantages to my lineage.

As horrible as this sounds your also getting set up for a long life of having to take care of them ( trips to the doctor, hospital stays, long nights where you have to care for them)

Life is short and things happen but i wouldn't willingly jump into something like that.

As horrible as this sounds your also getting set up for a long life of having to take care of them ( trips to the doctor, hospital stays, long nights where you have to care for them)

Life is short and things happen but i wouldn't willingly jump into something like that.

Not horrible at all man. Why would anyone willingly put themselves in a situation like that, then risk passing on whatever the spouse has to their children. There enough problems in life as it is to add more **** to it.

Now, if something were to happen after the fact then that is out of your control and you have to decide if you love that individual enough to deal with it or move on.

question which interivew what is when BC was talking about Envy cheating on his wife?

2nd is when he mentions Mena. Mena aint **** and you'll probably never see me take up for her again but Envy had no right to talk about her like that when he had been taking care of her for years

Last edited:
I ain't know he was smashing Erica Mena. She seem like the type of chick that would **** your whole life up lol. Sex probably crazy though.

I ain't know he was smashing Erica Mena. She seem like the type of chick that would **** your whole life up lol. Sex probably crazy though.
yep lol...

loved that Diddy interview....pretty dope hearing him speak about things I got criticized for saying about obama #onhere....and out here locally 

how did we equate Plies smashing Yee because they were in the club? :nerd:

Cuz she a bird.

loved that Diddy interview....pretty dope hearing him speak about things I got criticized for saying about obama #onhere....and out here locally 

It's always good to hear dudes in his position talk like that. A lot of dudes won't cuz their scared they'll lose that position.

Early 40s I think I heard someone say on air before. She was tight about it. She really thinks people believe she's young.

question which interivew what is when BC was talking about Envy cheating on his wife?

2nd is when he mentions Mena. Mena aint **** and you'll probably never see me take up for her again but Envy had no right to talk about her like that when he had been taking care of her for years

How envy gnna clown on her say she beneath him
She a bird
A liar and all this ****
Well what that make him
Such a damn hypocrite
THEN
This ***** try to drag ctg into it
Envy a clown
He prolly was begging his wife to get back with him cause he didn't wanna deal with that divorce settlement
All them damn kids he got
Dude woulda been broke fa real
Envy a sucka *****

Someone on Youtube said MGK looks like Mr. Burns when he was young. :lol:

Seems like a cool dude never heard his music I might check the new album out

Back
Top Bottom