How envy gnna clown on her say she beneath him
She a bird
A liar and all this ****
Well what that make him
Such a damn hypocrite
THEN
This ***** try to drag ctg into it
Envy a clown
He prolly was begging his wife to get back with him cause he didn't wanna deal with that divorce settlement
All them damn kids he got
Dude woulda been broke fa real
Envy a sucka *****

he probably said all that for his wife's sake but it wasnt necessary and doesn't change what he did. He would definitely be hurting if he had to give her alimony and child support :lol:

Yee old but be trying to pass as young

its a young man's game

It's weird how often Yee's age comes up in here. Along with she's a bird and ugly.

She brings up working for Wu Tang literally every chance she gets that alone lets anyone with common sense know about how old she is.

Last edited:
39 is not old. Yee ain't my speed but, 39 is not old. Some chics are 20-30 years old, and have been mutted out. Age does not mean much, especially when you've got younger women, who have probably been around the block more than Yee. Her personality is birdish though. However, my dislike of her is not because of age.

Envy a clown for that. How you gonna drag another man down just because you got hemmed up? :smh:

Yeah, he was on some **** boy **** for that :smh:...............................If you notice now, Envy is always quiet when they talk about infidelity :lol: You forget dude is even there.

Early 40s I think I heard someone say on air before. She was tight about it. She really thinks people believe she's young.

I don't get why she fronting, especially when anyone can look up her info. Not even that, just look at her history. She was working with Wu in the early to mid 90s. She used to be around Jay and TyTy back in the day too. Not to mention when A J from 106 & park was up there he mentioned that he, Yee, and Lauryn Hill went to school together.

Yee looks good for whatever age she is claiming or denying. Not sure why she needs to hide it. She works in the media, there is no age limit on that.

Last edited:
Envy promotin Top Pop won't get his Twitter verified
laugh.gif
lmaooo 

Back
Top Bottom