***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

How High 2 though!!!! If they have my man I Get $ (Hits) I'm sold bruh. Paitently waiting for Blackout 3

Redman interview was cool. Just downloaded the album a few hours ago. I like that it didn't have mad features.

I didn't know he had an album coming out until Combat.

Bad month IMO

RedMan definitely not recognized won't say underrated because everybody knows he dead nice!

But he just don't come up in too many rap debates...

There's pretty much a whole generation who doesn't know.

Last edited:
Jeezy :pimp:

Great interview.

I listened to Sister Souljah interview on Hot 97 yesterday. Loved everything she had to say.

Last edited:
Jeezy interview was really really really good

Dropped a lot of stuff I had been wondering about years ago.

First time I've heard P talk about C, Slim or Mac in years. It's terrible how crooked the law is down in Louisiana. There's been witnesses that weren't asked to testify that have said C and Mac didn't shoot anyone. There's been other witnesses that have come out and said they were paid to lie and place them as the shooters. It's crazy how jealousy and racism can go so far that you can lock a man down, ruin his life and career because of it. In the Mac case, the fool that shot the gun turned himself in and they said his story didn't matchup so they made him leave. What kind of **** is that? It's crazy as hell.

Gotta play that Jeezy but not sure when I'm a have time to play it for an hour.

A lot of game from P :pimp:

SLIM was our PAC I believe the story about how him & P linked up...Yea in the 90's when I was a kid NOPD was dirty as the come FLAT TOP the cop he was talking bout finally got his a few years back he was sentenced to 21 yrs in the Feds for beating a homeless dude to death before Katrina they stomped the man to death....FLAT TOP was a terrorist was a badge
This is the cocksucker

View media item 1787319View media item 1787338

Last edited:
I checked some of her stuff out when she was on hot a couple months ago and I agree her voice is great. I can see her reaching a large audience who share her introvert-ish personality

she's 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom