***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That vid is full of SO many gems :lol: :lol: really liked the part about how his opinions on current rappers in relation to how he came up

Last edited:
I just watched the TDD interview and it was good, he wasn't shy with the answers or any of that good to see him doing good. He had a cool episode of MTV cribs too back in the day.

Aye man Slim Thug was livin foul
roll.gif
Didn't watch the whole interview, but him smashing the next door real estate agent and her daughter is some savage S*%& 
laugh.gif

Redman interview was cool. Just downloaded the album a few hours ago. I like that it didn't have mad features.

damn...i haven't seen redman in a minute...didn't even know he grew his hair out...that **** looks terrible on him though...

Aye man Slim Thug was livin foul :rofl:
Didn't watch the whole interview, but him smashing the next door real estate agent and her daughter is some savage S*%& :lol:

:lol: super savage. Whole interview was funny though

Peep Game Peep Game we need to find that mother/daughter duo slim thug talking about :pimp:

Maaaaaan :smokin

Redman interview was cool. Just downloaded the album a few hours ago. I like that it didn't have mad features.

I didn't even know he had anything coming out til Amazon suggested it 2 nights ago. Will check it out. He had a real nice mixtape bout 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Redman interview was ok. I always appreciated the fact the he always seemed like a dude that doesnt really care about stuntin' or material things. More about enjoying himself and having a good time.
He carries his phone in a grocery bag :rofl:

RedMan definitely not recognized won't say underrated because everybody knows he dead nice!

But he just don't come up in too many rap debates...

Last edited:
RedMan definitely not recognized won't say underrated because everybody knows he dead nice!

But he just don't come up in too many rap debates...

Na hes both. Hes one of the most unique rappers ever too. His style is one of a kind. Also i didnt know he had an album coming out...

Back
Top Bottom