***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Why do you keep making compliments like this?
laugh.gif

You can't just say you find her attractive, you have to point out "negatives" too?
There not negatives a good amount of people tho. To be truth their not really negatives to me just not me.

There not negatives a good amount of people tho. To be truth their not really negatives to me just not me.

Yeah, I understand. We all have preferences and occasions where we overlook them. But when you say that a girl is bad and then say what you're willing to overlook, it's like a girl saying "You know, I'm not usually into ___s with small ***** and bad hairlines, but I'll make an exception for you because you're cute and have a steady income :pimp:"

It just doesn't feel like much of a compliment anymore :lol:

Last edited:
I liked the interview
Boosie seems different
He seems more happy u know
Idk and just more focused
And mad humble
Jail can do that to u
But still happy to see him doing big things

Yeah, I understand. We all have preferences and occasions where we overlook them. But when you say that a girl is bad and then say what you're willing to overlook, it's like a girl saying "You know, I'm not usually into ___s with small ***** and bad hairlines, but I'll make an exception for you because you're cute and have a steady income
pimp.gif
"

It just doesn't feel like much of a compliment anymore
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I feel what you are saying tho son. Just saying its more of a chick that I am not usually attracted to. I'll keep my negatives about the ladies to a minimum 
I smash Diamond along with that country accent.
I think you maybe talking about this. I live in the south so I am use to all the different southern accents. But Diamond ATL southern accent had me weak and I dont get that often. I love all my southern girl and their cooking be on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waka gives some of the best , genuine, hilarious interviews
cant wait brahs. him and charlamagne will be funny

:rofl: I feel what you are saying tho son. Just saying its more of a chick that I am not usually attracted to. I'll keep my negatives about the ladies to a minimum 
I smash Diamond along with that country accent.
I think you maybe talking about this. I live in the south so I am use to all the different southern accents. But Diamond ATL southern accent had me weak and I dont get that often. I love all my southern girl and their cooking be on point:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I was more curious than anything :lol:, so my bad if it ever seemed like I was coming at you sideways. It definitely started with the Diamond comment though, and then you did it again so I was like "Damn, is my man about to toss every girl a backhanded compliment?" :lol:

I was more curious than anything :lol:, so my bad if it ever seemed like I was coming at you sideways. It definitely started with the Diamond comment though, and then you did it again so I was like "Damn, is my man about to toss every girl a backhanded compliment?" :lol:
Lol its all good son.

Waka Flocka & Steve Aoki at The Breakfast Club: LHHATL, Turnt up, Benihana Founder, Gucci Mane, EDM Music +More

Talks about

-charlemagne being really creepy

-Katy says she loved working with juicy j and that he's sweet, but she's not trying to say hes 'softer than drake'
-she says 'i like drake, he's like my secret diary' (lol)
-she tries really hard to talk like Zoey Deschannel's character from New Girl during the whole interview

BFyIRFp.gif
C

Rita was cool little cutie..
Boosie was chill..
Katy with the shot a Drake, lol...
I'll watch Rza tomorrow...

That groupie reaction to the Benihana thing
sick.gif
sick.gif
surprised they didnt talk about his sister a lil
she cute

laugh.gif
eek.gif

All these years I never knew this chicks name
roll.gif

Yee mentioned her but I know damn well Charlemagne/Envy don't know who she without seeing her or 2 Fast 2 Furious
She was in SIn City too.
They did mention her a lil bit.

The part that I liked the most is when they talk about hip hop djs vs edm djs and it really made sense and hit my heart.

Hip hop these days is all about the appearance, ego, ishin in people etc.  EDM since the jump has been about accepting people and doing what you want to make you happy.

There's too much frontin in hip hop these days that people can't even be comfortable.  Part of the reason I gravitated to house to be honest..besides the dope beats the culture is vastly different.

It didn't matter that I was a 13 year old kid, on the dnb forums they were welcoming..on hip hop forums (which i did for like a month tops) people kept trying to son me because I was "young."

Outside the internet, every black person except for one (now one of my best friends) used to clown me for listening to "that gay ish/that white boy ish" (Historical note: house music which spawned edm and is a descendent of disco was founded by black djs in chicago, techno a similar but unrelated and simultaneously occuring genre was founded by black djs in detroit).

So for me what they both was saying makes sense. Hip hop aint about the feeling any more, its about the image.

Last edited:
Charlemagne is a lame man, he stay pandering to white pop artists women especially than always try to shade black ones.

He got some Uncle Rukus/Clayton Bigsby self hate complex.

Plus dude is just too thirsty, I get that's his schtick but
sick.gif
Srsly?

He doesn't hate himself, like every chance he gets he refers to SC hip hop scene and the southern hip hop scene in general BUT during the early 2000s and earlier.

He also is being realistic.  Beyoncé and Jay-Z are exceptions to the rule. EDM artists, pop artists in general make more money over the course of their career assuming they aren't one hit wonders.  It's also simple economics, if you sell your product to the majority of people you get a higher revenue stream. Nothing self hating about that. 

Does Katie Perry normally sound like that? She seemed spaced out, like she was on something.

RZA sounded like a con man. I'd be interested in hearing his beats though.

$25,00 for a RZA verse, someone got got :lol:

Last edited:

That groupie reaction to the Benihana thing :x :x
surprised they didnt talk about his sister a lil

she cute

:lol: :wow:

All these years I never knew this chicks name :rofl:

Yee mentioned her but I know damn well Charlemagne/Envy don't know who she without seeing her or 2 Fast 2 Furious

She was in SIn City too.
They did mention her a lil bit.

The part that I liked the most is when they talk about hip hop djs vs edm djs and it really made sense and hit my heart.
Hip hop these days is all about the appearance, ego, ishin in people etc.  EDM since the jump has been about accepting people and doing what you want to make you happy.
There's too much frontin in hip hop these days that people can't even be comfortable.  Part of the reason I gravitated to house to be honest..besides the dope beats the culture is vastly different.
It didn't matter that I was a 13 year old kid, on the dnb forums they were welcoming..on hip hop forums (which i did for like a month tops) people kept trying to son me because I was "young."
Outside the internet, every black person except for one (now one of my best friends) used to clown me for listening to "that gay ish/that white boy ish" (Historical note: house music which spawned edm and is a descendent of disco was founded by black djs in chicago, techno a similar but unrelated and simultaneously occuring genre was founded by black djs in detroit).
So for me what they both was saying makes sense. Hip hop aint about the feeling any more, its about the image.

I'm with you as far as the environment and meaning regarding EDM, but I think the actual music stinks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom