***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What do you expect from a dude that wifed up a chick 2 years before she let him smash. He's the ultimate simp

so you dont think he was out there killing others chicks...come on now be real

she even said idc what you do, just dont embarrass me.

Last edited:
Teyana didn't need all that make up and hair ******** she had. It made her look worse.
Why? He's boring and monotone.
I complete agree, she got herself done up but it makes her look worse. Not saying I wouldn't go in because her body is too right.

Nas won't fit on the breakfast club, it would be like pulling teeth. They too playful and Nas is a serious dude, it would be like having a HS student conversate with elementary school kids.

The gems gawd, Nasir definitely have some stored away. I just wish he would've came around for the 2xx illmatic run....
I wouldn't mind listening to some tales from Nas, not a rant like he used to do but just a straight up convo would be dope.

i cant see Nas being a good interview on the breakfast club
i feel like they're too extra for him

lmao he seemed so uncomfortable though
i mean he was probably zooted, and nardwaur would be an experience

rappers don't do well with Nard :lol:

lmao he seemed so uncomfortable though
i mean he was probably zooted, and nardwaur would be an experience

rappers don't do well with Nard :lol:

Nah u buggin

Nas just high and agitated

Jay zs wasn't that good either because he was also blunted.

His interview with Waka flocka is flames

I find nothing wrong with her face. She's got a unique look to her. She stands out and doesn't look like the typical template of what ****** are into these days.
agreed. plus her body is A+

i had to turn that interview off though, I can't be bothered with hearing all her relationship drama

Nard in that Nas interview with the extra troll questions back to back to back...

Is it true?

Did you know, Canada!

Dude hittin' him with the extra crazy rap trivia questions like Nasir ain't on his sh** and don't do his homework or something.

Last edited:
Nas on Juan Ep or Combat Jack would be infinitely better than Breakfast Club
You should check out this podcast then - NPR Microphone Check, I really enjoyed it, Nas was still not very animated but a lot of great hip hop history

Last edited:
Looked her up...she on basketball wives...i don't think i'm gonna finish it.  im not interested since i dont watch this show.

"i been called a [garden tool] all my life".....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Tae is bad no question but she's clearly a huge bird

i hate when people say this but a girl as pretty as her should have been locked down by now

i was so elated when I heard this was Sundy's real accent...

i walk around the crib say "i know you can handle it i just want our daughter to have a dad" with her accent

Back
Top Bottom