***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Charlamagne: Mona Scott Young has done more damage to the black community than Donald Sterling.

Omarion: You sure you didn't help?

:D :D :D

Nore definitely had me entertained all 44 min :lol: :pimp:

Seems like that's his character when the cameras aren't rollin, too.

That NORE vid really was the goods :lol: especially the Prodigy mentions. I'm still a fan of Prodigy, but I wasn't gonna be bothered with his interview

The nore video was a classic.
roll.gif

The stories and history everything. Dude is hilarious. 

Freddie Gibbs at The Breakfast Club: Lyrical Respect, Explains Jeezy Issues, vs Cashout, Chicago, Tour with Tech N9ne + More

They gave dude only 14 mins :smh:

Gibbs is one of the dudes I root for in rap.

That Hammer story during the Omarion interview was funny :lol:

And that gang story about how gangs aren't what they used to be is bs. It was more about brother hood and now you have to kill people. Rick Ross told him to get his street cred up.

Last edited:
XXL Magazine at The Breakfast Club: Freshman Cover, Young Thug No Show, Gifts for Covers, Regrets and more. 

They gave dude only 14 mins :smh:

Gibbs is one of the dudes I root for in rap.

That Hammer story during the Omarion interview was funny :lol:

And that gang story about how gangs aren't what they used to be is bs. It was more about brother hood and now you have to kill people. Rick Ross told him to get his street cred up.

Dudes interview isn't that great, we don't know how long he was there but remember they edit it too. To be honest if it were any longer I would have fallen asleep.

Why am I not surprised at a white chick running XXL 

Her whole energy was aggy as hell too. :lol:

She wasn't letting the other chick say a goddamn thing, she was cutting Yee off too, you could tell she was just there out of obligation.

i thought she was pretty informative of the whole process and kept it 100 with all her answers.

i think yall just mad cause she is white. SRS

i thought she was pretty informative of the whole process and kept it 100 with all her answers.

i think yall just mad cause she is white. SRS

I didn't say she wasn't informative just aggy, calm down fella.

I don't give a **** what color she is, I was just commenting on the way she came across.

You reaching.

Back
Top Bottom