***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They probably should have told you about how music itself can shape consciousness and has been a driving force behind movements of African descendants for decades.

But your smart dumb *** got it all figured it out already I guess.

I watched this Joe Budden/ Yachty interview.

He's making us old dudes look bad.

I don't think he did

He just didn't go about it correctly. But Joe is not someone you go to to impart wisdom. So he went about it his way. Plus, if he did it in a way people wanted, people wouldn't be interested in seeing it.

Last edited:
:lol:

Speaking of culture vultures....

Miley on Billboard talking about she distancing her self from hip hop because of how oversexualized it is, like she didn't hire black females to get on stage and twerk during her performances :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:

Miley on Billboard talking about she distancing her self from hip hop because of how oversexualized it is, like she didn't hire black females to get on stage and twerk during her performances :smh: :stoneface:

She distancing herself from hip hop cuz she doesn't have a choice. Notice she's "reinventing" herself by going back to her white fanbase. She got all she could out of hip hop and now she's ready to bounce.

FDB.

Just read some excerpts from that Miley Cyrus interview.....and all though I saw it coming from a mile away....I'm still heated :smh: :lol:.

Somebody needs to bump that thread.

Very relevant to the discussion we were having yesterday.

:lol: :smh: @ Miley doing what Post Malone said he was gonna do. Girl spent what, 2-3 years getting hip hop co-signs, got shook by Nicki, didn't feel safe, then skated back to her normal demographic :lol:

I knew she was gon turn around and play that white girl victim role. This broad was tryna twerk her bones, tryna act rachet as hell but Hip Hop is a problem? :lol: Nobody forced her to do that.

I'm honestly glad to see her go back to her old pop ways.

She was making hip hop look bad. :lol:

That "Bangerz" album was hot bunz.

Bieber be doing the same thing...he chilled out on hip hop and hanging round certain ppl when he kept doing dumb **** n was trying to rebuild his image...now that all the trouble blew over he thinks is safe for him to mess with it again :smh:

I knew she was gon turn around and play that white girl victim role. This broad was tryna twerk her bones, tryna act rachet as hell but Hip Hop is a problem?
laugh.gif
Nobody forced her to do that.
them damn anglos smh

Last edited:
dont understand why we let people constantly use our culture when they are in their "rebel stage" 
Everybody wants a come up and an easy way to get hot or to the top...hard for them to say no to somebody that might get em a hit or some publicity, even tho they just using em, unfortunate as it is

I saw Miley's fake act from the first second. Kim K/Kylie fans bought it but I knew it wasn't authentic. Not sure why Mike Will cosigned her.

Cant stand Posts appearance especially in the beginning, but his album does have some songs that go hard.

Back
Top Bottom