***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

TIP stopped messing with Iggy after the QTip situation. Mylie Cyrus just used up Mike Will, Juicy J and Hip Hop for her black fetish then blamed them and ran back to that americas sweetheart role. :smh: :lol:

And some of these clowns cry when culture vultures get pointed out.

U peep ever since TI been on his "conscious" steez hes hasnt been associated with iggy at all
also helps that she aint been buzzing for a min so its easy to not to mess with her :lol:

From what I gathered, she's the one who distanced herself from him.

A lot of these rappers want be accepted by that mainstream/pop world just as much as some of them want to leach off of the Hip Hop culture. It's usually a "favor for a favor" type steel.

Mike Will saw it as a cash grab. I can't blame him for that but he made himself look >D  in the process. 

Yeah plus it crossed him over to the hannah montana fans who are now probably Kylie Jenner (another vulture) fans.

also helps that she aint been buzzing for a min so its easy to not to mess with her :lol:

Shes been blackballed from the industry. Time for her to start pushing tummy tea and waste trainers.

Sidenote: Why does Katy Perry keep getting a pass?

U peep ever since TI been on his "conscious" steez hes hasnt been associated with iggy at all

From what I gathered, she's the one who distanced herself from him.

A lot of these rappers want be accepted by that mainstream/pop world just as much as some of them want to leach off of the Hip Hop culture. It's usually a "favor for a favor" type steel.

Nah it was def the other way around.

She had hopped on twitter talking about she still signed to TI and his radio interview (where he was basically tryna distance himself) was the first she had heard about there being an issue between them

Last edited:
Katy Perry or Gwen Stefani are good in my book. Don't seem like they're tryna be something they're not. Mylie Cyrus was over the top, real cartooish with it. B**** looked like a SNL skit.

Girl was really in Jordans, jerseys, and on the set of Future and Swae Lee's video looking goofy :lol:

Last edited:
Fr tho

I was disgusted w Juicy J for like 6 months after that ****, I know that bag was nice but still 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom