***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Not a single thing, he can [hopefully] only go up from here after that. All those assets and connections he has, and dropped a tape that a 30 downloads in 6 months on datpiff rapper could have dropped.

I think nussie was the one that did the diss, could be wrong though. In any event vlad should ask him about his former 17 year old hitman. Wonder what his thoughts are on that.

Last edited:
Boosie>>>> Your favorite rapper. That ***** lying though. He dissed Nussie on wax....and y'all know what happened next.

"Marlo Mike in the backseat....begging for a body"

:smh:

I'm not gonna say he a 1 hit wonder but I will say Ye not hands on with the label like _'s think he is. Not really surprising, bruh got a lot of stuff on his plate.

Che, Steven Victor etc run **** over there. They do seem invested and really believe in dude tho.

Last edited:
If any of yall know about the Boosie/Nussie history.Nussie was Kevin Gates OG/friend from waaaaaay back.This was years ago.Before anybody outside of Louisiana knew who Kevin Gates was.Thats the real reason why Kevin Gates and Boosie never got along.It came to head a couple of years ago at a concert they both performed at.Most people dont know that.Neither one of them will really speak on it.Theyll just play it like there both from Baton Rouge and just dont like each other.But its more to it.

Kevin even has a song with subliminals in it.He says the reason why hes not cool with that guy (Boosie)=subliminal.Then he repeats old Nussie lyrics=subliminal.If you know the Nussie song.Then youll catch the subliminals Kevin is spitting i the song.I forgot the name of it.But if you know,then you know.

The problem with Nussie.Is that he wasnt established enough to beef with Boosie.He thought being a real n**** .And running up on Boosie multiple times.While Boosie was alone,trying to check him,was not smart.Nussie made his first couple of dollars and got outside of his body.His head got to big.Kevin got real good lyrically.That boy is uncut raw.Kevin Gates > Boosie easily.And Boosie had a huge head start ahead of him.

flow - kevin gates

wordplay - kevin gates

lyrical content - boosie

better overall songs - currently kevin gates but overall boosie..i guess time will tell

Boosie is the closet thing to pac as far as music that touches people

Kevin gates makes good music but he gotta show longevity..he's been nice but he's only been hot nationwide for like 4 years

Boosie's name has been nationwide since like 05-06

Boosie music has always been good..but he had better platform and chance to make it since he was working with UGK..which is crazy because alot of people forget that

I like Boosie better than Kevin Gates 

Last edited:
Nussie was really head first in the streets. He was about to expose Boosie before he died.
expose what though lol

I just think Nussie was tryna get into the game and needed an avenue so he was going at Boosie or it could have been some street **** behind the scenes that we dont know about

they hate by Nussie was back in the day

Last edited:
Kevin Gates better than Boosie?

I see smoking dust has become popular again :rofl:

Like the homie 301216baller 301216baller said...Boosie is the closest thing to Pac we'll ever see. My dawg catalog from 02-09 is ridiculous. Got a lil bit of something for everybody.

Especially that real ****, when you going thru it.

Gates may be better than Boosie right at this moment, mostly cause Boosie's flow/voice has noticeably changed. He simply doesn't sound like he used to, so Gates pretty much wins by default. No question that Boosie is better overall though.

expose what though lol

I just think Nussie was tryna get into the game and needed an avenue so he was going at Boosie or it could have been some street **** behind the scenes that we dont know about

they hate by Nussie was back in the day
Nussie said somebody told him boosie was a rat on lil boosie ether diss. 

thats not exposing lol..what rapper dont say that about someone theyre beefin with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom