***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

All I remember about Mila J was her being a Marques Houston or B2K side project. Saw 1 vid in 2005 and nothing else.

I never heard of Mila J or that song she has. I just heard it and it's so wack. She's cute tho.
black and asian females are always :pimp:

Nah sometimes they have that down syndrome look.

Charlemagne was in good form without being extra in that Mila J interview even Envy chipped in a little.

Beanie Man interview was dope too but that was mainly him. And they weren't long but still good.

Good interview with Mila J. Though, I really dislike the way she speaks :smh:. Would smash for sure and listen to Jhene songs after because Smoke, Drink, Break up is wack.

Good interview with Mila J. Though, I really dislike the way she speaks
mean.gif
. Would smash for sure and listen to Jhene songs after because Smoke, Drink, Break up is wack.
she sounds way too much like ray j 

Good interview with Mila J. Though, I really dislike the way she speaks :smh:. Would smash for sure and listen to Jhene songs after because Smoke, Drink, Break up is wack.

I thought I was the only one

and she needs to call her career a wrap. Can't be 31 trying to make 14 and 15 year olds your core audience. Her sister has a more mature sound.

I respect 50...until he tries to dance around the fact that his music is **** now.

I'd respect him even more if he was to say..."I rap for fun now...I can do all these other things and be great at it"

I dont even like Troy Ave but I hope he bumps into dude who wrote the noisey article.

Homes had an axe to grind Troy smashed his sister and didn't call or something.

How you can bash Troy and in the same breath claim those ASAP kids and French are holding NY down is beyond me Troy might be a bootleg 50 but at least he doesnt sound like hes from miami or houston

French let me down soo much

This...all those Asap cats are trash....Rocky is too engulfed in European fashion, and those other cats don't even matter. French isn't where he is today without Max B....some of his recent hooks have been terrible...son Ruined that "Just Another Day" joint with Ross and Fat Joe

i rock wit troy , the stuff he's doing and saying is exactly what needs to be done . he also hasn't altered much from when he first started either . its the same theory i have about ross : he's only a problem because of who he is and it makes people uncomfortable to see someone like "him" win . if he wasn't garnering this kind of attention and success , it wouldn't even matter . . .

its funny because he's getting the exact same ridicule people like tyler , danny brown , or chance the rapper wouldve gotten just a few short years ago . 

Iggy Azalea with the top 2 hits on billboard 100.. has charlemagne commented on this yet? They used to slide ol girl like her career would never go anywhere :lol:

Iggy Azalea with the top 2 hits on billboard 100.. has charlemagne commented on this yet? They used to slide ol girl like her career would never go anywhere
laugh.gif
as soon as i heard of her a couple years ago i knew she was gonna EAT eventually

Trey Songz Interview at The Breakfast Club: Old Trey vs New Trey, Working with 50 Cent, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Envy's Man Crush and more.

Iggy Azalea with the top 2 hits on billboard 100.. has charlemagne commented on this yet? They used to slide ol girl like her career would never go anywhere :lol:
as soon as i heard of her a couple years ago i knew she was gonna EAT eventually
Exactly.. it's a blonde haired white girl who raps, c'mon now. No way she won't be successful in mainstream America just due to the shock value of her image

Funny thing is you have female rappers like Azalia Banks who is much more talented, but her skin is the wrong color

Last edited:

I thought I was the only one

and she needs to call her career a wrap. Can't be 31 trying to make 14 and 15 year olds your core audience. Her sister has a more mature sound.

Who's her sister?

I had no idea she had two high charting singles. I assumed she was about as hot as those random videos that used to show up on 106 that you know damn well nobody voted for.

Back
Top Bottom