***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Troy so lame lol, tried to listen to him after all that Cash money he was talking last interview and dude is turrrrrrrrible

From Ny and I don't even like his ego, and he keep bringing up NY like we gotta embrace him and support him.

Last edited:
I have no problem with Troy. And these days you need to hype yourself up to gain attention or someone will move on to the next artist they downloaded.

And I see what he's saying about the weirdo thing. Because you have people like Tyler and them and Danny Brown who have made careers off that.

He puts the work in. Everyone else, you hear from them for a month or two and then they go away like it's the 90's. Their momentum doesn't continue.

Last edited:
Troy just doesn't do it for me. I listen to his mixtape during last Christmas breaks but it just wasn't for me.

I mess with Troy Ave-rage as my boy calls him lol..naw he's cool in my book "Everything" gets constant spins in my car

From Ny and I don't even like his ego, and he keep bringing up NY like we gotta embrace him and support him.

Why not tho? He has had a couple songs that gets radio play(at leas in NYC). Troy is nice, I'm not saying he some amazing artist but he nice at what he does

Dude troy Ave is a punk. Them same dudes he talking about ride solo. This Clown need his whole crew to back his ego up. Without them he'd be a lost puppy with his nutz between his legs. Clown butt fool. Never hear a track from him but from that 1 interview I can tell I wouldn't rock with it.

Son, I'm howling :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Straight vented on ol' boy. The pictures they used of him just made it all the funnier too.
If you don’t know who he is, Troy Ave is a rapper from New York who would like you to know that he has sold drugs (in New York) and continues to put on for his city (which, again, is New York). His raps are po-faced retreads of gangster clichés and his beats sound like the Lox passed on them for being boring. He is the last remaining living human who thinks it’s a good idea to solicit Memphis Bleek for a guest verse. One of the members of his BSB crew is named Avon Blocksdale. He sounds like he really, really, really wants to be 50 Cent, to the point that both of his singles in Hot 97 rotation right now feature a member of G-Unit, and one of them, “Show Me Love,” is a literal rewrite of 50’s “In da Club.” 50 Cent has reacted to Troy Ave’s existence with bemusement, commenting, “I like the idea of Troy Ave… but in reality, he sounds a lot like me.”

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom