***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He should have at least spoke about that off the air if he was that serious. He’s like that guy that is with his boys snapping and someone says “Yo mama” and he gets all mad.

Envy is a *****. He's brought shame to the Lite Skins in Queens. He airs out other people's business on the regular and cheated on his wife but he's tight about some jokes about his wife? FOH son

DJ Envy seems like the type to get some sneaky revenge on people.
I'm still thinking about that other interview where he said he would buy up his enemies crib and how he got Star kicked off Hot 97 back in the day.

Envy :lol: that cheating confession clip was funny as hell though. He shoulda got clowned for that.

That's why CTG hide his wife. All the sucka **** he do, he know people gon go at her.

“Beige Rage” :rofl:

They def looking far another viral moment with this. Sure there is real tension....but they had ample opportunity to talk it out before the camera was on. Camera panning all over the place. CTG got the desired reaction he wanted. This what they learned from the Birdman situation.

Envy always brings the unintentional lulz.

That Desus ***** was ready to fight I could see it in his eyes

Both of them were ready to scrap with Envy :lol:. I peeped it. Especially after they apologized, envy cut them off, and ****.

That **** they said wasn’t even “disrespectful”. Envy just still making up for his fk up. That had the feeling of....”my girl told me to check them ****** publicly”....so imma be extra with it.

Envy :lol: that cheating confession clip was funny as hell though. He shoulda got clowned for that.

That's why CTG hide his wife. All the sucka **** he do, he know people gon go at her.
Lol exactly

Gia out there in the public now so she’s gotta be able to take the good and the bad.

Envy now all high and mighty about his wife but he didn’t have that same energy 5 years ago...

Both of them were ready to scrap with Envy :lol:. I peeped it. Especially after they apologized, envy cut them off, and ****.

That **** they said wasn’t even “disrespectful”. Envy just still making up for his fk up. That had the feeling of....”my girl told me to check them ****** publicly”....so imma be extra with it.

Ding ding ding

You can tell his girl put him up to that, especially when he said she was the one who said it was disrespectful

That ***** started it of calling em dickhead and ***** :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

Star was fired from Power 105 over the **** he was saying about Envy's daughter, which was definitely out of line. Then I think Envy's wife or Envy himself tried to sue him but it was thrown out. I remember Envy's wife got on NY1 with former Queens politician John Liu over the comments Star made about her using Asian slurs. They were really trying to take Star down but according to Star he never paid any of them a dime.

Envy needs to learn to hold his own nuts. He cheated on your wife and bought it to a public platform. He needs to be accountable for his actions. Can't get mad at someone judging you if you put your business out there to be judged fam.

Desus is better than me. I would've told him if you can't respect your own marriage how you gonna expect the public to respect it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:****** gotta get out their feelings in 2018 man

Everyone is fair game. If you don't like it...see the ***** w/ the hands.

This dude Envy must've been making the couch is bed for some time

I respect the brand for not risking it all just to wash envy, it's too brolic

vlVX53M.gif
DYVeej9VwAI3djD.jpg

Charlamagne's wife was posted on all the blogs last week and he got posted an indirect meme about it lol

Screenshot_20180315-111829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom