***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They apologized to Envy because they were trying to squash whatever "emotions" he had. They weren't doing it from a malicious place and seeing that they cool with Charlamagne and was with Envy by association they was like lets dead it. But Envy went all beige ***** and wouldn't let it go and move on. Like y'all said, it a show to gain points with his wife. He public ally embarassed her now he gotta go above and beyond because she's always going to hold it over his head. Mero was like my bad but if you want the fade, we could do it but Envy sidestepped that.

Envy look like a broad. You don't talk about my wife and kids, all he said was those checks are nice. FOH, I wouldn't have apologized. Hell nah. That wasn't even bad. He was having a moment or his wife told him something cause that wasn't bad at all.

Money should have sat in his chair, that would have been funny.

I love how they put on for the Latino culture. It's a good look.

Last edited:
That's why I couldn't be famous cause I'd tell Envy F*** him and his wife right there, live on air :lol:

Yeah son, there were no lines crossed. I would have laughed and said what's up?

They were just killing Michael Blackson and his fiancé and it was all good, right?

I appreciate CTG laughing at Envy as he walked out. That's what you're supposed to do when your boy acts like a bird.

Shoutout to my man for saying Migos has no lyrics, need more people to say that too.

envy is lame and his wife was on a show in front of the world

she’s subject to the game

desus and mero should thank envy tho for adding 10 minutes to their usually boring interviews

Envy :lol:

Envy brought her in to it by going public. People are going to talk about it.

but Desus & Mero hive up here are ridiculous

^ when envy has to turn up i.e. trey songz he doesn't. For little **** with desus mero he goes crazy lol. Unless his wife told him to do this.

Gia definitely put a Envy up to that. She’d probably deny it if you asked her tho. :lol:

She’s a public figure now that they have the podcast and do live shows and want to go on tv. Gotta take those jokes and keep it moving.

There wasn’t anything to really apologize first but they’re all cool and he said it was too far so they apologized like adults should.

Anyone catch when Yee asked Mero if he still ate pork and the looknon his face? :lol:

Envy supports stop & frisk. Look at son’s face. He’s a herb.

This always gets brought up and it’s so funny to me lol

Charlamagne never answered the question about why he had to apologize to Diddy. Wanted to hear that lol

My lord Envy got violated even more on Desus and Mero tonight, I really wish I could see his live reaction to it lmao

They said pancake batter emotion. Haha.

I just checked the Youtube vid on the Breakfast Club and it's at a million views already. Even Michael Blackson interview is at $1.2M.

Envy somewhere doing the HHH gif after seeing the show. They killed that boy, he probably sleeping the couch for a week after she hear Erica Kema name.

I think I love Yee. And if I’m I see her in person....in pulling up.

Her humor and drive....very dope woman from the outside looking in.

BqciJ4HIcAA4E4w.jpg:large

I hate ow he stands up and waits, like he's hoping someone says no please don't go Envy. Just stay. What an embarrassment. I hope they killed him this morning on the show for that embarrassing ****.

They actually didn't mention it much. Envy made a slick comment about not saying that stuff to his face and that's about it

Back
Top Bottom