***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Tee was lowkey faking in his interview..you dnt have to be a street ***** to be cool
Ain’t seem like faking to me...he said he was a college dude that did some dumb **** to get money n ended up doing time ...even said he wanted to go back to school if he could

Idk how heavy he is in the streets now but what he saying bout his past sounds legit

That interview was awkward. A lot of pauses.

Anyone notice she took back the jigaboo but not the raccoon comments about Chatty?

Yee made sure she avoided that interview

Chick is a weirdo and a bedwench

She messes with too many white dudes and almost always bashes black artist

Last edited:
The Cardi B and Azealia Banks thing is funny.

Because you have one person with issues being black to the point she bleaches her skin try to call someone out for them claiming being black, when Cardi B in the beginning acknowledged her parents. Azealia is jealous of her success and light skin. It's one thing to attack her for not writing, it's another to attack her for how she acts. Which is a toned down version of what she was doing on instagram and vine.

and Azealia goes in and out of attacking Beyonce, Remy, Nicki...

The chick is bipolar, she shouldn't be upset RZA talked about her therapy. Everyone knows she needs it.

Last edited:
It looks lumpy and disgusting

She shoulda stayed just like dis
lawd.png

165full-stephanie-santiago.jpg

too many broads nitpick at themselves :smh:

but is she Stephanie now? She looks totally different.

You sure she's not her sister Heffanie?

The things I would do to Tammy, she can have whatever she want

Platinum artist?! Hahahaha, son, they gotta get fix these streaming numbers and sales.

Ever since one of my mans (RIP) told be bout how grimey Tammy was round here cant look at her favorably :lol: :smh: ...def cute in this vid tho

:lol: aint nothin too crazy....but the summary is she was the type to dip off to Miami/ vegas n places like that n leave the dad n kid stuck back in Baltimore u feel me
She knew her potential for years eh. She been baller hunting since a youngin now a rich ***** claiming that kid

Back
Top Bottom