***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Bakari: I mean...we can talk about gun ownership....have a CWP
Envy: So how do you feel about Blacks owning guns?
Bakari:....I have a CWP :stoneface:

Envy said some more dumb **** this interview. Swear, he don’t be listening :lol:.

buck got the best catalog outta gunit
first 2 albums classic
I don't believe you lol, but I'll give them a listen eventually.

Also with the The Gray Area, would Charlamagne still be doing both the Breakfast Club and HBO or would it be a slow transition away from it?

Ain't listened to the interview so maybe he addressed this but after Buck The World he shoulda left G-Unit. I remember it was rumors he wanted to leave at the time but 50 likes to control _'s. Buck was the only one still making good music and he was actually cool with other rappers. He was forced to go down with the ship.

I never got the hype with Buck. He cool but NT loves him. I always thought he was the weakest out of all of them. Both his albums were good though. I bought both his albums before someone calls me a hater or some BS.

I thought this song was gonna be big, get his name and hype back out there but I was wrong.

Buck and Game are the only ones that max'ed out. Banks got lazy on his albums, 50 definitely got lazy after Get Rich, Yayo came home to all that money 50 was saving for him and was a shell of what he was on the mixtapes.

I never got the hype with Buck. He cool but NT loves him. I always thought he was the weakest out of all of them. Both his albums were good though. I bought both his albums before someone calls me a hater or some BS.

I thought this song was gonna be big, get his name and hype back out there but I was wrong.

Bruh what’s been up with u lately
U been grumpy as hell

Buck interview was mad good. Crazy his Juvenile and Suge stories. Baby telling him "they round" when Buck asked where Juve and BG, hahahahahahahhaa. I wonder how involved Dre really gonna be, hope he delivers with this album.

Gunplay interview was cool, some good jokes but not worth the watch.

I tried watching that La Chat interview, couldn't understand what the **** she was saying. Had to shut it off.

jim needs to do quite a bit of growing up.

cams maturation on the other hand, has been nice to see...

Back
Top Bottom