OFFICIAL BROKE to BALLIN thread --- Let's Get It! (motivation for young hustlers) UPDATED 3/15/10

Originally Posted by Retro23J

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Who can direct and/or school me in the stock market? I want to get involved but have no clue where to begin.

investopedia.com

be prepared to lose $ tho

^thanx.
Anyone tried a paper trading account on thinkorswim? I wanna at least have some clue on what I'm doing before I start using real money.

About to be buying a domain soon. Anybody good with designs get at me through PM or Skype = TristanHillXL.

i wanna start shooting videos or short films for up and coming artist .... im also an artist myself so i plan on putting out a few singles on itunes and promote them as much as possible. logos,artwork,mixtape covers etc is another service im offering so if anybody needs any work done or knows anybody then pass my info for ya boy!!! [i work with your budget lol] [email protected]

in on this...its going to be slow for a few months, but I expect to pick up in the summer or towards the end

Anyone been to or know about Police or any other Car Auctions? I know how to do a little vehicle work, I figured I could start off with one car, fix it up, sell it. I heard these auctions have the cars for the low, starting off at about $500.

Originally Posted by TheDoc86

Anyone been to or know about Police or any other Car Auctions? I know how to do a little vehicle work, I figured I could start off with one car, fix it up, sell it. I heard these auctions have the cars for the low, starting off at about $500.
I bought a car from a auction for $500, put a new engine in it for $600, flipped it for $1500.

Lately I been havin an urge to go spend, but comming back to this thread just killed it completely! I'm back on my focus! That money's staying in the bank!

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

bout to come up on some stocks, will keep posted

only invested $500 too
up ~110% so far, still have a ways to go.

Will post screen shot when I sell
up 204%

my og 500 is now $1,522.50

Still alot more room for growth!

Good thread

I'm 22, just graduated college last May, and work as a high school math teacher through Teach For America...With that being said, I discovered some amazing opportunities in Mississippi since there is so much funding in high-needs areas.

I tutor kids after school with ACT preparation - 25 bucks an hour (Maximum is six hours per week)
I also play the Djembe (African drum) and make 40 bucks per session (Twice a week)

This thread has definitely been inspirational, seeing how people are working together to establish/accomplish goals.

I just gotta stop buying so many clothes
smh.gif
smh.gif
. This thread should help me out.

Keep up the good work fellas...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by steven42lh

At this point my path is a little different, I have put in work the past 2-3 years on my blog, and am now getting into the adsense side of things trying to take advantage of all the ad revenue tools available. I would love to have sustainable revenue from my thoughts and writing, it would be a dream come true. I get ~1000 hits a month and I want to raise that too, been featured a few times on ESPN's truehoop page and that has given me >10,000 hits in a day, need to get back on there. Anyone in this thread actually making decent money from original Blog content? Could use some advice. Oh yeah, the blog is http://go2page3.blogspot.com
How much $ can be made from blogging and using adsense and stuff? I have a bunch of free time on the computer so I can definitely try this out. One of my friends has a blog and got a $100 check within a few days. Or so he says...
CPM > CPC.  Look into getting into Ad Networks that pay cost per impression rather than cost per click like Google AdSense.  I run my blog through the Mog Music Network (powered by Adify), Vibrant Media, and Ology Media (powered by Burst Network) and each of those networks pay me to have ads their ads for each impressions and then any unsold inventory I allocate towards AdSense ads.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I used to run websites that would pull me nearly 400-500$ a month.. this was back when I was in high school. Now I'm makin' 500 a month doin' a legit on campus job.

yo remember me
nerd.gif
? PM me I need details.

x2 I'm in high school and i need this money (spectating
nerd.gif
)

http://RapMyLine.com.

I like to build community-based websites. Original content is great, just a lot more work involved.

If anyone has questions about advertising (especially display ads rather than search ads) ask me, I work for a company thats the leader in Internet advertising technology.

Love this...tried starting the same kinda business post late last year but didn't last more than 24 hours guess the money tracking is more enticing to ya'll.

..Anyways I'm trying to make a brand off my knowledge/passion of custom sneakers/shoes via PaintOrThread.com I'm about 13 months in and technically profited last year after selling some adspace...even interviewed fora tv show but just slacked off for a while...but redesigned the site and should hope to have it up this week and get back posting. I'm motivated more now. Got big plans videos, clothing..that'll hopefully open many doors for myself and shoe customizers in general. I mean I'm "the expert" on custom shoes so time to make use.

I'm still fresh in the whole blog scene but I still know a lot to help anyone out with questions....honestly all the info is out there and startup is cheap...hard part is writing, consistency, puttin in the work.

Came through with 250$ last week selling some III and VI working on other shoes, its hard work but im working on it.

BUT...

I need some assistance for my hustle, i need to buy a shoplight but i aint got no credit card to buy it with and cant seem to find the right one and for the supplier to accept paypal so i need someone to help me by coppin it for me with their credit card and ill pay them with paypal and of course ill include a tip.

Who can help a fellow NT out?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

What is the highest paying job/legal hustle a 17 year old can get?
Word, youngblood need money in his pocket
nerd.gif

It aint about highest paying yall anywhere you go they want experience and for any first jobs its hard to get into a high paying one so you got to settle for anything

Go to your local malls and ask for the employment sheet that has all the job openings, some of them have "Must be over 18 to apply" if they dont go to the store and get an application get your work permit and work.

Back
Top Bottom