OFFICIAL BROKE to BALLIN thread --- Let's Get It! (motivation for young hustlers) UPDATED 3/15/10

I'm down with this. I got this graphic design hustle I'm jumpin off, I just don't have enough time for it right now, between school and work. I have a few projects I'm working on now, mixtapes and company logos, but I can never get around to finishing in a timely manner. One hustle that I'm jumping head first into is wedding photography. Spring is wedding season, I got a Nikon D90 for the low, and just snapping pics, mabye retouching a bit in Photoshop, but that's an easy 400 dollars profit for 3 hours of work, and it's relatively easy, just a decent knowledge of photography and composition. I'm in the process of whipping up some business cards and a website.

Something yall might want to look into is Cloud Living, google it.

I got cash on deck, so I'm only gonna count the profit I make from now on.

Get dis money.

This thread has potential as everyone in this thread has potential as well.  Good luck to you guys.

My TL recently was stolen, but I'm fully covered, considering taking the insurance check and investing into something, maybe an online business.

I will keep you guys updated.  Definitely diggin' this theme, competitive on a very positive note!

Motivational words are welcome here, let's just be smart and only post NT friendly (edited) versions though.
nerd.gif

Don't wanna get this shut down on a technicality.

If everything goes as planned I'll be getting an english bulldog and start breeding her selling pups for at least $2500-$3500 a pup. Hopefully she will produce blues which could go for way more
pimp.gif

man op thisis one hell of a thread just got me sitting here at work thinking i need to hustle more ... any extra money is good money

* rock clapping .gif*

Originally Posted by J23S

If everything goes as planned I'll be getting an english bulldog and start breeding her selling pups for at least $2500-$3500 a pup. Hopefully she will produce blues which could go for way more
pimp.gif

j23s - man let me know if you are seriously going to do this !!! me and my girl been wanting to get one of these for a min
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

man op thisis one hell of a thread just got me sitting here at work thinking i need to hustle more ... any extra money is good money

* rock clapping .gif*

Originally Posted by J23S

pimp.gif

j23s - man let me know if you are seriously going to do this !!! me and my girl been wanting to get one of these for a min
pimp.gif
im serious about it, if this other couple doesn't flake about selling us the dog and letting us breed with their other dog its a go. pm me and we can exchange info and i can keep you posted on the whole process

I respect the thread G. In the middle of workin on
my B-plan. Wanna have copyrights for names & logos
done before Aprils over.

I'm in. I needed this thread for real.
I just spent 14 months of company time writing my autobiography(I wrote a book while I was at work)

Tasks for this week...

finish introduction
Photo shoot for the cover($200)

Next week...

Complete summary on back cover
Purchase ISBN($125)
have front cover done

Look ahead...

Purchase Createspace account ($39)
have first book proof in hand by first week of April($3)
make necessary revisions

Goal...

Have book on Amazon's print on demand site by the middle of May
Have finished book in hand to give to my mother by Mothers Day.
Make enough money on book sales to get all of the money back for my expenses.

Stretch Goal...

sell at least 1000 5000 books at 12 dollars a book 

Picked up a new job at Trumpia, upside is huge. Pay is decent, but my real interest lies in the stock options... so I doubt I'll be joining in the celebration at the end of this year, but hopefully within the next 2-3 years, I'll have enough to celebrate for the rest of my life!

100 on Clottey this weekend to beat Pacman. Its a risk but payout is 500 if he does win.

Also check craigslist around for photoshoots. I did 2 photoshoots just for some random companies needing random people. 750 for 3 hours both times.

Money making possibility. It is a networking driven type of market. You buy this product, you get other people to buy it, you make money. If they get other people to buy it, you still make money. It is a ten in one multivitamin. I know this dude who makes an actual living off of this but his network is probably packed with people.
• Multi-Vitamin and Mineral!
• Cardiovascular Formula!*
• Stress Formula!*
• Super-Antioxidant!*
• Immune Enhancer!*
• Energizer!*
• Memory and Mood Enhancer!*
• Digestion Aid!*
• Vision Support Formula!*
• Bone and Joint!*

The out of pocket expense is 40 bucks and by the third person you get to join that's paid for. Y'all want to get this thing going and network to other forums (fitness sites)?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I'm in. I needed this thread for real.
I just spent 14 months of company time writing my autobiography(I wrote a book while I was at work)

Tasks for this week...

finish introduction
Photo shoot for the cover($200)

Next week...

Complete summary on back cover
Purchase ISBN($125)
have front cover done

Look ahead...

Purchase Createspace account ($39)
have first book proof in hand by first week of April($3)
make necessary revisions

Goal...

Have book on Amazon's print on demand site by the middle of May
Have finished book in hand to give to my mother by Mothers Day.
Make enough money on book sales to get all of the money back for my expenses.

Stretch Goal...

sell at least 1000 5000 books at 12 dollars a book 

I wish you the best of luck in all this. Its very smart of you to have a detailed plan like this with deadlines and everything. keeps you guided and lets you know where you stand on certain things. Let us know how it works out for you. there are some websites out there that will do printing, publishing and even sell your book whenever someone orders it. Im sure you have but if you havent look into that. Once again, best of luck

^Thank you... I really appreciate it.

Createspace is Amazon's book printing service. For 39 dollars they will make your book available for purchase online, and they will provide you with your own creatspace "page" for advsertising. It is a print on demand service, so they wont even print a book until someone buys it. They offer free ISBN's(International Standard Book number), but you wont own the rights of your book. So for 125 dollars it is well worth it just in case your book gets BIG. I out a lot of hard work into this and I'm really excited to see the finished product.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Regal Black

they'll be a whole lotta ducktales in this thread

Na i think all updates should require some type of proof.
Word. Tagged pics/verifiable proof is a must here.

You show funny money and you're on clown status in here.

I agree, Im in this !!

My bad, forgot to mention what I got in store....

Ive been working on my clothing line for the past few months and got everything situated
Me and my team are ready to start producing the shirts

We also know ALOT of people in Uptown NY (Dyckman/Heights) so that's always helpful
considering the fact that it's New York, the more the brand is seen the more it will be recognized

We're on a good road...the ideas, the image we are trying to portray, the quality we want, and the target market

So Im gonna say, Im starting out with $0 .. Ill keep updating

By the way the name of the brand is Great Original Clothing On People .... Or you can always say GoCop for short
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

You can google it and it'll be the first thing that comes out, we're also planning an internet store

You'll never know where our talent will take us until you add risk into the equation

Back
Top Bottom