OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

the 45 jerseys are only online?! >:
mad.gif

esh​

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet....but the Swingman Chicago Script Rookie jerseys are stitched on like a normal swingman. NOT screened. It's only the authentics that are screened. I saw them today in person. The same store also had the 45 authentics for sale (home and away), but no swingman of the 45 yet. This was NOT Niketown. It was a Scheels Sports Store.
-----------------
AIM: RDro20
Email: [email protected]
Looking for VIs, XIs and XIIIs in Size 11.5-12, Hit me up if you can help

^^^^^^^
maybe there's still hope of me getting a 45 auth!! theres no scheels around here but maybe they're at 'urban accounts'...yeah the swings are stitched, but the only ones i saw were the kids sizes, so i thought it was only them...
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

does anybody know if these jersies are touching down in any chain store in TORONTO????? or anywhere in CANADA????
Yungneedem: "i was educated for a world inwhich i have never lived in; and lived in a world which i was never educated for"

and can sumone confirm the size run for athentic

i believe 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60 right?
Yungneedem: "i was educated for a world inwhich i have never lived in; and lived in a world which i was never educated for"

i'm sorry if this has been brought up already...but are all the jerseys coming out on the same day?

I heard Nike also make some Bulls Jordan Pro-cuts with others..

The size is 48+4 even though it's not real Jordan pro-cut size..

I think they will be not for normal selling..

I guess they're for UDA or something...

Quote:
i believe 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60 right?
Right, but the the run for these is only 48-60 (XL-4X).

I'm definetly getting Pinstripe Auth., but :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at the wht 45 being on NDC only. I would've bought on sight if not for that

Forgive me for not thoroughly reading ALL 31 pages worth of posts relating to this issue. I have scanned over every page and failed to notice where a Footlocker employee verified the white rookie jersey in stock and available for the July 25th release. I was curious since I visited my local Footlocker today, which is fairly large...and they had heard nothing regarding any jerseys. What else is new...employees have no clue...I know. I was just wondering if any Footlocker or Champs employees out there could verify this for me. Thanks ahead...

What's the white jordan jersey on the nba.com picture?? It sure isn't a 90's bulls jersey cause the name is in red.It has to be the rookie white jersey, therefore footlocker should probably get them. one

So..no pics of the white rookie authentic yet eh ? And those are only at Footlocker correct?
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Quote:
I have scanned over every page and failed to notice where a Footlocker employee verified the white rookie jersey in stock and available for the July 25th release.
You didnt scan hard enough :wink:
wink.gif

someone in the post, i think it was the creator, M00DSWING7, works at footlocker and said he tried on the rookie jerseys... wish he was from VA
Quote:
I was curious since I visited my local Footlocker today, which is fairly large...and they had heard nothing regarding any jerseys. What else is new...employees have no clue...I know
yeah i called a footlocker today and, well........yeah :\
ohwell.gif

oh, and **EDIT** that 45 is SICK!!! Bryant, i gotta get one!! :wink:
wink.gif

YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

Thats a swingman, the swingmans are going to be stitched. Only the authentics are going to be screened.

Vegas news....

I just got home from work...

Champs at the Fashion Show Mall...we're gonna have the White/Red rookie 23 jersey. Swingman, and the graphics are stitched...not screen printed..just like a regular swingman. As far as the other jerseys I'm not sure.

Nike Town LV will be getting the Red rookie jersey authentic and swingman.

And I believe that Foot Locker at the Boulevard Mall will have the Red rookie authentic as well.

Peace.

wow i seen quite a few ppl walkin around wit that jersey on and other jordan jerseys for that matter.
"Live everyday like my last night; OD'in on X
When I got signed like Len Bias on draft night"- Paul Cain

Back
Top Bottom