Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ us runing out of time out every got damn game

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ not rebounding worth @$!+ this game
Thats really what it comes down to... Poor coaching decisions down the stretch and lack of size on the interior.

BG was official tonight I can't say anything other than that
pimp.gif

I'm not even mad they needed everything they had to beat us at home, came down to a last second 3 by Ray, which was a high percentage shot actually
laugh.gif

2nd straight game this fool runs out of timeouts when we need them the most. Calling them at the most unnecessary times. Let your team play...

Damn we had this game...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I cried y'all ...

What do you think our chances are now ?
Settle down.
laugh.gif
We're good money. You gotta look atit, the Celtics did what they were supposed to do last game. Protect home court.

We stole one, now it's time to protect our house.

This series is going 7 though.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

smh @ mavs-spurs coming on after this. Sort of like watching some made-for-tv movie after seeing Matrix for the first time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

word, chalk that up to bad coaching by VDN

even though this loss was gay, Bulls gotta feel good about themselves going into Chicago

I hate the Celtics
mad.gif

I cried y'all ...

Ya'll need to chi ill
laugh.gif
... You could have taken bothgames... The Bulls were playing ridiculous at the GARDEN, and now they stole home court...

I bet if the coaching staff was asked before the series, if they'd be happy with a split, they'd say hell yes.

I still don't see the Celts winning this series with how their bench has been playing, I don't see this loss affecting the Bulls that much.

I cried y'all ...

same as the chances were at the start of the series:

They're the favorites, the defending champs,

Bulls are the underdog.

Even if the Bulls somehow escaped with the win again, I'd wouldn't believe the hype until they win the fourth game.

I still like the Bulls chances. Yeah it's disappointing to lose game two, but realistically they did what they needed to do which was take one of 'emto get hc back. I mean, the Bulls were a PP FT away from losing game one. Take the bad with the good.

Bottomline, in crunch time, Miller has no business being out there as he's a liabilty on both ends. That and Del Negro pissing away timeouts..

But still, you gotta like the Bulls chances coming back home.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Like what the *%$% was Brad Miller doing in the 4th that Tyrus couldn't have done better?
I was thinking the same exact thing... Tyrus gives you more athleticism, and he has actually been hitting the midrange J.. I guess Vinny forgotwhat happened in Game 1
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Rivers and KG are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CORNY

Like yall dudes are the TWO SEED

Play like it.
indifferent.gif

Are you serious? After all the corny %*$% the Cavs pulled in the regular season?

gotta take advantage of the home court these next 2 games! the bulls have to be feeling good about their chances...they can beat the celtics

smh.gif
you gotta be !#%@$!+ kidding me. bullswere not getting the rebounds they needed to get

Originally Posted by Seven30

What's Up with all the KG hate? KG is just an emotional cat always has been.
Cause he's nothing but a damn frontfunner. Dude is only "emotional" when things are going well, anytime adversity comes this _ isnowhere to be seen. People mistake his "passion" for something it's not.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Thats really what it comes down to... Poor coaching decisions down the stretch and lack of size on the interior.

BG was official tonight I can't say anything other than that
pimp.gif

I'm not even mad they needed everything they had to beat us at home, came down to a last second 3 by Ray, which was a high percentage shot actually
laugh.gif
the thing is if they would have been half as good at rebounding as last time then we would have won

BG did his thing and everybody gone say how he getting big money and all this other stuff but he did his thing tonight

rose getting in foul trouble early didnt help niether

if we dont get them home calls at the UC its BS

Originally Posted by xbiker47

tired.gif
Stern needs to start telling these refs to start calling the game right and not telling them to fix it

You're ******ed.

Originally Posted by JD617

Rivers and KG are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CORNY

Like yall dudes are the TWO SEED

Play like it.
indifferent.gif

Are you serious? After all the corny %*$% the Cavs pulled in the regular season?

When you handle your bidness like you s'posed to.

You cant let the habitual line stepper score 25 and expect to win.

they are letting him shoot if he hits them then so be it. he ant hitting that $$%% on the road tho.

boston bench has been horrible at home so expect them to be much worse on the road

tough lost tho

Drose has got to attack more. No Free Throws all game ant going to get the job done

Can't knock the effort, but we can't expect to win giving up that many offensive rebounds.

Let's get it done at home, baby!
pimp.gif

Yea, Rose does have to attack more but he didn't really need to with BG going off.

And I don't blame yall for playing off Glen Davis. No way in hell those shots fall consistently. Watch game 3.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by xbiker47

tired.gif
Stern needs to start telling these refs to start calling the game right and not telling them to fix it

You're ******ed.
laugh.gif
dude let it go. anything that goes the celtics' way, automatically equates to fixing and rigging. ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom