Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

29liyl5.jpg

Ray with the clutch 3's
glasses.gif

Celtics W
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Gordon was on something else. Watching it though, I was thinking 'is this all so he can get a contract this summer?'

laugh.gif

I mean, why doesn't he play like this consistently? He has this kinda game every 50th game he plays it seems, and plays And1 ball the rest.

I think the Celts will be more disciplined on the road and ready. They're still the champs.

And I just don't see Rose or Gordon dropping numbers like this again.

RONDO had

19-12-16 and 5 steals

Not to mention he had sprained or twisted his ankle earlier in the game.

Honestly, what it came down to tonight was rebounding. Had Perkins, Rondo, and Big Baby grabbing WAY too many offensive boards. Those three grabbed a total of18 offensive boards
sick.gif
smh.gif
If the Bulls tighten up the rebounding, they'll be straight.

i think as the series progresses, the celtics will gradually get their act together....these two games had really 2 bulls players playing out of their minds.two games with very impressive single player performances. but i can;t see that being that way throughout the series.

the concern for the celtics is really their bench with 2 big men gone and only one big man left that fouls more than he shoots....

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Seven30

What's Up with all the KG hate? KG is just an emotional cat always has been.
Cause he's nothing but a damn frontfunner. Dude is only "emotional" when things are going well, anytime adversity comes this _ is nowhere to be seen. People mistake his "passion" for something it's not.

i wouldn't say that...he's known for getting in anyone's little guard's faces at any time
Fixed. KG will only pick on people that he know won't retaliate.

He had to learn the hard way

132689691.gif
reminds me of a Gerry Penalosa type combo... hook body, then hook.. err, elbow to head
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i think as the series progresses, the celtics will gradually get their act together....these two games had really 2 bulls players playing out of their minds. two games with very impressive single player performances. but i can;t see that being that way throughout the series.

the concern for the celtics is really their bench with 2 big men gone and only one big man left that fouls more than he shoots....
but i can say the same about the rebounding and big baby no wzay them two happen again

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i think as the series progresses, the celtics will gradually get their act together....these two games had really 2 bulls players playing out of their minds. two games with very impressive single player performances. but i can;t see that being that way throughout the series.

but i can say the same about the rebounding and big baby no wzay them two happen again
celtics is a better rebounding team than chicago. big baby been's making that shot all second half. that's him now. sure, he was a bitmore hot today that usual, but it's not like he's playing out of character.

and ray allen pulls OVER NOAHh !!
eek.gif
i bet he in the back with a big
happy.gif
on his face but if he would have missed that shot... everybody would look at him like
sick.gif
lolll ayo but on the real if he missed that shot i strongly believe celtics would have been knocked out the series.

Rajon. Rondo. Is. Beast.
pimp.gif

I legit feel bad for Gordon. Dude played his heart out. Hit those shots with a
indifferent.gif
on the whole time. Nothing was shaking him.

Dayyyuuummm. Rondo *#$@%$ around and got a triple double, Shuttlesworth dropped 30 and we still only lost by 3. I have only seen high(low)lights and stats. Iprobably won't even bother to watch.

Ben was beastly. 42 is serious on the 63pt anny. I look forward to an important game 3.
How come Rose didn't get any free throws? I know he had to gone to the rack a couple time? Tyrus disappeared...what happened there?

Game 3!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulls should've won. They had a chance to take 2 games in Boston, and couldn't make it happen at the end.

Offensive rebounds......that's why we lost.

Back
Top Bottom