Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

this should be a good game
too bad i wont be able to watch it
smh.gif

celtics will win it though

EVERYONE has got to show up

miller and TT need to hit that jump shot so rose can pick and roll with out getting trapped

we proably got to weather a early storm but then run them late

we have to come out strong to start the game. I know that Boston crowd is going to be crazy. Im a little worried about BG he is going to have a lot of troublechasing Ray around.

We need energy from Tyrus also

Lets hope the Bulls don't need double overtime to get this one. I am hoping that we can grab another one in Boston.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

BG's leg is sore. We'll see what happens.
Agreed, but sadly, that's not gonna stop him from chucking up 50% of the team's shots

Ben gordon not playing tonight due to hamstring injury. I read it on paper this morning. Big loss for the bulls

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Ben gordon not playing tonight due to hamstring injury. I read it on paper this morning. Big loss for the bulls
Nah this morning on WGN News they said that Gordon is likely (expected) to play .

rondo, ray, and pierce will give these dudes the business tonight, this i know.

Y'all say that every game night .
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Playoff basketball.

Game 5 after two teams have gone at each other for four games and have a 2-2 split to show for it.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Nah this morning on WGN News they said that Gordon is likely (expected) to play .

Who in the h still read the newspaper,lol.

But seriously we need to have somebody take the flagrant,pref. Brad Miller and put Rondo on his back.The points and assists I can live with, but 10/11 reboundsa game
mad.gif

Pretty sure BG will play. I'm amped for the game as well.

Damn FB, you switch up avys like I change my socks...lol

Let's getter done boys !!!

GO BULLS!!!

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Who in the h still read the newspaper,lol.

But seriously we need to have somebody take the flagrant,pref. Brad Miller and put Rondo on his back.The points and assists I can live with, but 10/11 rebounds a game
mad.gif

I said in game 4's thread, he's the reason they are actually in this series. If it wasn't for his play, we would be up 3-1 right now. The man isgetting a triple double every damn night. He's responsible for almost 40 pts and 10 boards, that *$$$ not cool
smh.gif

We need to find a way to limit his productivity on the glass and in the break, we do those two things and continue to play the way we have minus game 3 and wewin the game.

Back
Top Bottom