Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

No hooping for me today, gotta stay in and watch my Bulls do work!!!

I hooped this afternoon
happy.gif
...and now it's all about the Bulls.

Originally Posted by J10Guard689

I hate the celtics, and I'm not really a bulls fan, although I am rooting for the Bulls to pull off an upset. I went on NBA.com today and took a poll asking which young player has stepped it up the most this post season. The choices were Derrick Rose, Andre Iguodola, Rajon Rondo, JR Smith, or Aaron Brooks. So far, Rose has 46% of the votes, and Rondo has a measly 26%. I mean, I know D-Rose is a rookie and all, and he's a good player no doubt, probably will be one of the best. But Rajon Rondo is averaging a TRIPLE DOUBLE on a bummed ankle. I mean, come on! I voted for Rondo, what you guys think?
those polls are a popularity contest... rose has more fans and people hate the celtics... of course rose will get more votes....

Best series so far...I was late to church because of that game on Sunday. Lord forgive me, but that was a crazy game.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by J10Guard689

I hate the celtics, and I'm not really a bulls fan, although I am rooting for the Bulls to pull off an upset. I went on NBA.com today and took a poll asking which young player has stepped it up the most this post season. The choices were Derrick Rose, Andre Iguodola, Rajon Rondo, JR Smith, or Aaron Brooks. So far, Rose has 46% of the votes, and Rondo has a measly 26%. I mean, I know D-Rose is a rookie and all, and he's a good player no doubt, probably will be one of the best. But Rajon Rondo is averaging a TRIPLE DOUBLE on a bummed ankle. I mean, come on! I voted for Rondo, what you guys think?
those polls are a popularity contest... rose has more fans and people hate the celtics... of course rose will get more votes....
Zing! A lot of salty Lakers fans voting there
laugh.gif
. I love howwe have a lot of Lakers fans pulling for us like if we eliminate the Celtics it makes up for the *$+ kicking they got in the finals last year
eyes.gif

looking forward to watching this game. ray allen's shooting has been on point in this series. still waiting for pierce to do something and rondo has been ahuge surprise. perkins has to own the glass and take it to noah on the block. on the other side, gordon and rose are carrying the team. but gordon is sostreaky, you never know what to expect. hopefully his hot streak continues. miller is a solid knock down shooter and an ok defender, knows how to pick hisspots but his slow feet always get the best of him. tyrus thomas's jumper has surprised me, if he continues to knock down that shot. big baby will have ahard time as he'll have to respect thomas's jumper; thus giving thomas the option to drive and blow passed davis.

i'm taking the bulls in this one but not by much
pierce better show up for the c's

Anyone else scared to watch tonights because of the likely hood of a high level of stress ?
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Anyone else scared to watch tonights because of the likely hood of a high level of stress ?
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Last thread was epic...

Ben Gordon got tossed around like a ragdoll in there.

1 minute people hated him, next minute, they loved him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
For real though. I would rather see a blowout like in game 3 than seeing another game like how we lost in game 2. I think i've had like 5 or6 near heart attacks thanks to these games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

laugh.gif

frown.gif
For real though. I would rather see a blowout like in game 3 than seeing another game like how we lost in game 2. I think i've had like 5 or 6 near heart attacks thanks to these games
laugh.gif

No way man....I agree close games are stressful, but blowouts are harder on the soul.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Stop Ben Gordon

Paul Pierce show up in the 1st
more importantly, just play smart. if celtics played smart instead of stupid, this series would be a sweep already.....

i agree. i expect better from paul right now, his play last game reminded me of what he and ol' #8 used to do to get us beat in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by coolgy023

laugh.gif

frown.gif
For real though. I would rather see a blowout like in game 3 than seeing another game like how we lost in game 2. I think i've had like 5 or 6 near heart attacks thanks to these games
laugh.gif

No way man....I agree close games are stressful, but blowouts are harder on the soul.
Haha, i don't know. With blowouts I at least know the game is over. All these close games give me hope, then my dreams get crushed when welose on a last second shot.

i might be around this thread game time but there's 1 bulls fan that collectively makes yall look bad
laugh.gif
but yall koo people

I am going to say that I would be surprised if Boston allows the Bulls to win this game. i fully expect Boston to try and make this a 10+ point win to avoidgiving Chi a chance, because if they are close with 2 minutes left....be careful.

Back
Top Bottom