Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^& Rondo fouling Miller wasn't completely wrong ?

& Garnett cursing out the whole Bulls team when he isn't even playing isn't completely wrong either right ?

How can you even say something like that ?
laugh.gif

You COMPLETELY missed what I said.
laugh.gif

I said Joey Crawford ejecting Duncan was completely wrong, not anything Duncan did was wrong. There's a reason he got suspended the rest of the year. Youdon't just eject people over hurt feelings.

LOOK AT THE STILL SHOTS. RONDO HAD A CLOSED FIST WHEN HE CONNECTED! HOWS HE PLAYING THE BALL WITH A FIST. IF YOU FIND THE RIGHT PICTURE YOU WILL SEE WHAT IMEAN.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

If they called the Flagrant, it would be automatic bulls win. 2 shots and the ball with 3 secs left. On a debateable call, would we really want NBA REFS to decide the outcome of a playoff game. The game was in Brad Millers hands, make two freethrows, and we head to OT. If that's Rose or BG at the line, we're probably in the 5th OT right now still.
A flagrant would not have decided the game. We could have tied it and had the opportunity to win but Miller still could miss that first freethrow. There's no guarantee that we would make the shot off the following possession with 2 seconds on the clock. If anything a technical could have hadmore of an impact on the outcome had we made the free throws. By not calling the flagrant if Miller would have hit the FT's and the game went into 2OT therefs were just setting it up for the game to get out of hand.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

bullsnofoul.gif

This dude Javon23 did an incredible job of editing this clip down.
laugh.gif

If you see the FULL replay and you look at Rondo's head/eyes as Brad is going up, you can CLEARLY see that he was looking at the ball the ENTIRE WAY.

Here's the full vid. If you ff to 0:40 of this vid and then pause, unpause, pause, unpause the whole way through, you'll see that Rondo was GOING FOR THE BALL.

Like I've said before, it probably is a flagrant by definition. But you just don't decide such a closely contested PLAYOFF game over that play. Especially against the home team.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

You guys keep insisting he made NO play on the ball.....
laugh.gif

Whatever man. Y'all just seeing what you want to see. To say he made NO play on the ball when all he was doing was looking at the ball the entire play?
smh.gif

All I know is that if this were the Bucks vs the Wolves (2 teams nobody really cares about on here), and a flagrant WAS called, dudes would have been *****ing hard saying stuff like:

"oh man, how they gonna end the game on a call like that??"
"yo, the league is soft now"
"stern's orders!"
"they should have just called a regular foul and not a flagrant"
So according to your justification I can look at someones feet the whole time but hit them in the face and it's fair game.

Bottom line is, smart play by Rondo. Maybe he didn't go for the ball, but he did what he had to do. Miller could have still made the FTs

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Bottom line is, smart play by Rondo. Maybe he didn't go for the ball, but he did what he had to do. Miller could have still made the FTs
yeah true brad missed the FT and he said that himself and he had n excuses but a flagrant foul is a flagrant foul, rondo was behind the play andwas late on the rotation and just took a swipe at miller's head, even though his intention was to swipe at the ball he still hit his head and that shouldbe grounds for a flagrant, i'm no bulls fan but a right call should be made

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

bulls fans are just reaching like no other *cough* chi iLL *cough* ....

So lame
roll.gif
i guess this dudes mad cuz new orleans will just be a memorysoon...

Originally Posted by King NJC

So lame
roll.gif
i guess this dudes mad cuz new orleans will just be a memory soon...

nahhh....i knew it was coming...new orleans could be up and i would still make the same remarks..... oh i just realized you were superman
laugh.gif
.....coming tosave consequence lol

So lame
roll.gif

nahhh....i knew it was coming...new orleans could be up and i would still make the same remarks..... oh i just realized you were superman
laugh.gif
.....coming to save consequence lol

roll.gif
more CORN for that cob bro...and i can be superman...i got a wife youknow what im sayin ? while YOUR purpose to only come at the women on here...why dont you get a girl and just....CHILL
roll.gif
...P.S. the reality of this is that if it were any other team the flagrentwouldve been given up the sec. it happened..(my opinoin)

So lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
more CORN for that cob bro...and i can be superman...i got a wife you know what im sayin ? while YOUR purpose to only come at the women on here...why dont you get a girl and just....CHILL
roll.gif
...P.S. the reality of this is that if it were any other team the flagrent wouldve been given up the sec. it happened..(my opinoin)

it wasnt worthy of a flagerant...and lil dude i got a girl
laugh.gif
.....but ima leave you and consequence alone...haha

So lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
more CORN for that cob bro...and i can be superman...i got a wife you know what im sayin ? while YOUR purpose to only come at the women on here...why dont you get a girl and just....CHILL
roll.gif
...P.S. the reality of this is that if it were any other team the flagrent wouldve been given up the sec. it happened..(my opinoin)

laugh.gif

of course a "stern lover" would say it wasnt a flagrent...and if you do got a girl..i feel sorry for her..seems like you spend most your time cominat other ones...
roll.gif

Dude has never posted his picture tho ...
laugh.gif

So lets see it "LifeLessons" .

Being cowardly on the internet gets corny after a while ... word to watching Carlos Mencia's standups .

Can't dwell on the past, just look forward to Game 6 at home tomorrow. Del Negro has been terrible with the line up he puts out there. Why isn't Tygetting any burn late when he's been playing pretty well this series while Miller is straight basura right now.

So lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

of course a "stern lover" would say it wasnt a flagrent...and if you do got a girl..i feel sorry for her..seems like you spend most your time comin at other ones...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
....response is too weak lil webster....ima leave you alone

laugh.gif

Being cowardly on the internet gets corny after a while ... word to watching Carlos Mencia's standups .

consequence i have posted my pic before....you just haven't been stalking my posts good enough

laugh.gif

Posting a picture of yourself makes you tough?
indifferent.gif

So lame
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

of course a "stern lover" would say it wasnt a flagrent...and if you do got a girl..i feel sorry for her..seems like you spend most your time comin at other ones...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
....response is too weak lil webster....ima leave you alone

Well post your pic now dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

laugh.gif

exactly....damn oregon state beaver is a trip
laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif
Cmon fam...
roll.gif
all you got is jokes for girls youve been"stalkin" mah girl for a while...if you had any doubts of her being a girl...doesnt that make you a lil sexualy confused ?

& he STILL hasn't posted his picture .

You can take shots all you want ...
laugh.gif

It's really , really lame .

Just post your picture , dude sounds kinda shook .

laugh.gif
but let me leave OSU mascot and super saver along....yall a trip...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif
Cmon fam...
roll.gif
all you got is jokes for girls youve been "stalkin" mah girl for a while...if you had any doubts of her being a girl...doesnt that make you a lil sexualy confused ?

woah....your girl stalked me....pm'ed me numerous times... so lets get that straight ........shook to post my pic? no....if you're my friend on FB youwould see it
laugh.gif
....whats the point of posting it in a chi vs bos game thread ....but let me leave OSU mascot and Super Saver alone....
laugh.gif
...yall a trip

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif
Cmon fam...
roll.gif
all you got is jokes for girls youve been "stalkin" mah girl for a while...if you had any doubts of her being a girl...doesnt that make you a lil sexualy confused ?

woah....your girl stalked me....pm'ed me numerous times... so lets get that straight ........shook to post my pic? no....if you're my friend on FB you would see it
laugh.gif
....whats the point of posting it in a chi vs bos game thread

cmon dude why would she need to stalk you...personaly i dont care how you look..and you can kick it out of here with all thet "p'm" stuff
indifferent.gif

Who wants to be your friend on FB ? I'm not your friend ... why would I add you ?

Post your picture because you constantly try to gun others when you have never posted your picture on Niketalk .

Its not that serious ... just do it .
laugh.gif

I wanna know what my stalker looks like .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif
Cmon fam...
roll.gif

woah....your girl stalked me....pm'ed me numerous times... so lets get that straight ........shook to post my pic? no....if you're my friend on FB you would see it
laugh.gif
....whats the point of posting it in a chi vs bos game thread

cmon dude why would she need to stalk you...personaly i dont care how you look..and you can kick it out of here with all thet "p'm" stuff
indifferent.gif

well she has....but i could care less
laugh.gif
..... ....chi please tell me who i be going after.....you aint never seen me rattin in a PYP....i just gave you theconsequence nickname because thats who you look like
laugh.gif
.....and why should i post my pic in a game thread?...... .....

Back
Top Bottom