Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post....

S4L

w148742822.jpg

Clowns.

Bulls by 5....

I had visions of D.Rose hittin for 33 with 8 boards and 9 dimes, and BG hittin the game winner at the buzzer.....

Celtics by 9

I'm heading to the Garden in a few. Derrick Rose is about to find out what a real NBA defense is like.

Sports.com said like... 99% of the action on the Celtics to win straight. That made me giggle.
laugh.gif

Whys that pic of Pierce even involved? Last time I checked that didnt have much to do with the Bulls.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Whys that pic of Pierce even involved? Last time I checked that didnt have much to do with the Bulls.

I know, right? Kinda makes me want to throw in one of these...

2ajt3ed.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lets go bulls[/color] !!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

this is a test for us i believe we can win but if we dont it will let us kno wat we can do as a team early on and it will only get better as the season go

Can ya'll believe the Bulls could have Elton Brand, Ron Artest & LeMarcus Aldridge on their squad!?

Originally Posted by 0cks

Can ya'll believe the Bulls could have Elton Brand, Ron Artest & LeMarcus Aldridge on their squad!?
Sooo many things would've needed to have happened for that to be the case.......

Originally Posted by 0cks

Umm ya'll traded all those guys famo

Yes, I'm well aware of the history, but that's not how things work.

..and I'm sorry, Thabo is not a starter.

Bulls look terrible. 20 seconds of dribbling and a crazy shot hoisted by Gordon, gonna see plenty of those this season.

laugh.gif
@ Bruce Lee

Ok maybe Aldridge is a stretch, "soooo" many things needed to happen to keep Artest & Brand? Ya'll %%# don't see that these guys weredrafted together? Sit ya gump %%# down

the bulls are supposedly a jump shooting team, yet statistically they were last in the league last year in field goal percentage

guess what

when every team in the league shoots better than you - YOUR NOT A JUMP SHOOTING TEAM

Its too late to completely retool the roster - so you need to retool your offensive philosophy

Back
Top Bottom