Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post....

Its probably the bulls but.. celtics aint playin man.. they look like they're cruisin again to a 60+ wins record..

mad.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Ok maybe Aldridge is a stretch, "soooo" many things needed to happen to keep Artest & Brand? Ya'll %%# don't see that these guys were drafted together? Sit ya gump %%# down

I've been watching the Bulls since '89 so I'm pretty sure I know more about them than you. Yes Artest and Brand were drafted together, but that was7 years ago! You really think that if those two were kept together that the Bulls would've been in a position to draft Aldridge? You think the Bullswould've drafted another forward had they had the chance?

7 years ago....you know how many players have worn a Bulls jersey during that time ? I know what you meant, but I don's see any circumstance where those 3would've have ever played together on this team. Never ever...ever

Gump @++ .........watch your words son...

JVG is KILLIN these dudes.
laugh.gif

Breen: That's a bad shot wouldn't you say Jeff?
JVG: You're being kind. That's a HORRIBLE shot.

its as if every bulls player turns into kobe contested jump shooting mode

they actually have some type of success whenever they take it inside

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

derek rose is a %%+$ baller... dude is too damn fast
smh.gif
word my dude need to turn that *%#! on alot more i think with time he will see how much he is really needed

TT and having a BADDDDDDDDDDD night my dude just air balled a lay upson how you do that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

but i like that in him he aint giveing up and he still hustling
pimp.gif

all the blame goes to John Paxson for ruining everything. He hasn't made a smart move since the Bulls made the playoffs for the first time since thedynasty teams.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Ok maybe Aldridge is a stretch, "soooo" many things needed to happen to keep Artest & Brand? Ya'll %%# don't see that these guys were drafted together? Sit ya gump %%# down

I've been watching the Bulls since '89 so I'm pretty sure I know more about them than you. Yes Artest and Brand were drafted together, but that was 7 years ago! You really think that if those two were kept together that the Bulls would've been in a position to draft Aldridge? You think the Bulls would've drafted another forward had they had the chance?

7 years ago....you know how many players have worn a Bulls jersey during that time ? I know what you meant, but I don's see any circumstance where those 3 would've have ever played together on this team. Never ever...ever

Ok, you seem like you just wanted to refute my comment b/c youre the local Chicago Bulls guru. I really don't think my OG comment deserves allthis. I could have listed all the best players from those drafts that they passed on. At the end of the day they traded Brand for a forward that was to beTyson Chandler when they had drafted their center Curry(same draft) All I am saying is that they don't trade Elton, still draft Curry, trade him to theKnicks and use the 1st round pick to pick LeMarcus and keep him. THREE players not like an entire roster, cmon stop busting my balls(pause)

the gump $+% wasn't directed at you, it was for that other dude coming outta no where talkin about I'm "diggin a hole"

Originally Posted by aRog27

I've been watching the Bulls since '89 so I'm pretty sure I know more about them than you. Yes Artest and Brand were drafted together, but that was 7 years ago! You really think that if those two were kept together that the Bulls would've been in a position to draft Aldridge? You think the Bulls would've drafted another forward had they had the chance?

the gump %** wasn't directed at you, it was for that other dude coming outta no where talkin about I'm "diggin a hole"

7 years ago....you know how many players have worn a Bulls jersey during that time ? I know what you meant, but I don's see any circumstance where those 3 would've have ever played together on this team. Never ever...ever

Ok, you seem like you just wanted to refute my comment b/c youre the local Chicago Bulls guru. I really don't think my OG comment deserves all this. I could have listed all the best players from those drafts that they passed on. At the end of the day they traded Brand for a forward that was to be Tyson Chandler when they had drafted their center Curry(same draft) All I am saying is that they don't trade Elton, still draft Curry, trade him to the Knicks and use the 1st round pick to pick LeMarcus and keep him. THREE players not like an entire roster, cmon stop busting my balls(pause)
all im gone say is hindsight is always 20 20......................

Originally Posted by Mw2889

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is Tyrus Thomas actually 1-15?

smh.gif
A grown man shooting like that
*Mark Jackson* But he keeps shooting, don't deterred by results*mark Jackson
roll.gif

What the hell is Mark Jackson saying that Kevin Garnett put the team on his back to win the Championship for the Celtics? Dude was the softest I've everseen anyone at his position in any playoff run in a long time. Mark Jackson needs to get hit with a sack of tomatoes for that slurping.

Chicago Bulls is teh suk

Back
Top Bottom