Official Bulls VS. Warriors Post....Part 1 of S4L Weekend....

S4L

If we can't get a win tonight against these clowns, then I don't know what to say.

Bulls by 5....

Originally Posted by S4L3

If we can't get a win tonight against these clowns, then I don't know what to say.

Bulls by 5....

Hopefully we win so this clown won't know what to say ...

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Bulls by 5....

Hopefully we win so this clown goes MIA for 24 hours... won't know what to say ...

NBDL warriors and nellie ball ftw.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Derrick!!!!! aka as much as i love the bulls this !%% is going nowhere until post defence comes to the picture

Bulls by 5....

Big talk there bud. Especially for a fan of a team that has a better record that 4 teams in the East. Yes.....4 teams in the east.

^ in case you didnt know, statistically the east is dominating the west this year. Id worry more about your lackluster team, that will consistently stay in the8-11 seed range for the next 10 years. We have one asset that can potentially be an nba changing player - derrick rose. What do you guys have?

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Bulls by 5....

Hopefully we win so this clown won't know what to say ...
If we can win tonight against these clowns and the niners beat the frauds of the 2008 season, hopefully this clown shuts up

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^ in case you didnt know, statistically the east is dominating the west this year. Id worry more about your lackluster team, that will consistently stay in the 8-11 seed range for the next 10 years. We have one asset that can potentially be an nba changing player - derrick rose. What do you guys have?

Im not the one running my mouth. Sure you have Derrick Rose. Cool. Doesnt negate the fact that a fan of a 5 and 7 team is trying to talk trash.

If we can win tonight against these clowns and the niners beat the frauds of the 2008 season, hopefully this clown shuts up
Thanks for reminding me. I'll just call this "S4L weekend" because tonight my Bulls will beat the worst team in the NBA for the pastdecade and then on Sunday, my Cowboys will knock off a team that won't have a winning record until 2015....

S4L=2
Bay Area=0

LOL.

^ ahahah you warriors guys love hype eh. Im sure morrow will shoot 65% for the rest of the season.

Im clowning though man i feel gstate, but you cant attack my bulls without some me putting up some sort of defence

Thanks for reminding me. I'll just call this "S4L weekend" because tonight my Bulls will beat the worst team in the NBA for the past decade and then on Sunday, my Cowboys will knock off a team that won't have a winning record until 2015....

S4L=2
Bay Area=0

LOL.

Shoes going in
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^ ahahah you warriors guys love hype eh. Im sure morrow will shoot 65% for the rest of the season.

Im clowning though man i feel gstate, but you cant attack my bulls without some me putting up some sort of defence
huh?

Who's gonna guard Derrick Rose? C.J. Watson?
laugh.gif

Stephen Jackson will fill up the stat-sheet again but his FG% will dip below 35%.

Biedrins is gonna start another double-double streak!
pimp.gif

I think Luol Deng and Tyrus Thomas are gonna have a good game tonight.

I think the game will be decided by Rob Kurs or Aaron Gray.
laugh.gif

hopefully the bulls can bounce back from that horrible game against the blazers. The warriors are doing pretty well without Monta. whats the status on monta?

Monta is gonna start practice during Thanksgiving supposedly, but I think it's a bad choice. There is no point in him rushing back in the condition he isin now. We're doing fine without him with the D-League team we are. He's suspended til the end of December anyways, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom